• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Nope, 100% mine, havent checked the already available version, but i believe they're minimum. Mod? Idk, anyway, there are a save with high stats, so will be able to clear the game without issues. And h-scenes translated
How did you translate the h-scenes

Aug 18, 2018
Where do I find the abducted people? I got 2 alrdy abducted from the cave and I don't know where they went.. also the girl looking for furukawa suddenly disappeared..

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Where do I find the abducted people? I got 2 alrdy abducted from the cave and I don't know where they went.. also the girl looking for furukawa suddenly disappeared..
placing traps makes it so u dont get raided as much and the scarecrow makes it so u always get raided the boys you rescue also help not get raided if you place traps and get at least 3 boys of which there are four you never get raided also if you are to far in too the game like on day five or six the girls that get taken during a raid get zombiefied so that may be what happened to ishii (girl loking for furukawa) or the others

Aug 18, 2018
placing traps makes it so u dont get raided as much and the scarecrow makes it so u always get raided the boys you rescue also help not get raided if you place traps and get at least 3 boys of which there are four you never get raided also if you are to far in too the game like on day five or six the girls that get taken during a raid get zombiefied so that may be what happened to ishii (girl loking for furukawa) or the others
Ahh shit.. so the 2 girls and the teacher plus the girl looking for furukawa got turned into zombies? Fuck... i fucked up my saving too so I can't just roll back saves FML

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Ahh shit.. so the 2 girls and the teacher plus the girl looking for furukawa got turned into zombies? Fuck... i fucked up my saving too so I can't just roll back saves FML
go look for them where u first found them and if they are already zombies kill them and you can look at their zombiefied scenes like you would with any other zombie at least you get that

Number 4

Apr 1, 2020
Do you guy's have a patch that translate the scenes,i can't really use the translator++ becouse im playing on joiplay

Bagilah

Feb 1, 2020
Do you guy's have a patch that translate the scenes,i can't really use the translator++ becouse im playing on joiplay
Hey bro please help. I play on joiplay too. When in the sex scene, in the loop scene i can't skip to next scene, how you skip it?

• Sad
Reactions: Number 4

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
How to translate it I'm still new to rpg so I need help to translate, where is the translation patch??
So you download the game and the patch you extract both into different files then you copy all of the files from the patch you extracted and go to where you extracted the game open the file open the file called www and paste what you copied in there and click replace all files or you could extract the patch in the www file and click replace all the files if you do this second option make sure to click extract here so it doesnt extract into a file of its own and make you you replace the files in the www file, ps sorry if this was too long xD

Dec 24, 2020
So you download the game and the patch you extract both into different files then you copy all of the files from the patch you extracted and go to where you extracted the game open the file open the file called www and paste what you copied in there and click replace all files or you could extract the patch in the www file and click replace all the files if you do this second option make sure to click extract here so it doesnt extract into a file of its own and make you you replace the files in the www file, ps sorry if this was too long xD
Well idk but it said error in the encrypted file data

• Love
Reactions: Hentai7777
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes