rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Alright I know I said I wouldn't get it but doing it anyway now I got a problem I got the patch just fine but when I go to get the game it says it's downloading but when I look nothing there no partial file or anything can I get some help please.

May 15, 2017
Hi. would love to see more of this artist's games translated and conveniently packed :3

Just wondering for this game if the sex scenes are translated?

nsfwchan

Jun 15, 2017
Hi. would love to see more of this artist's games translated and conveniently packed :3

Just wondering for this game if the sex scenes are translated?
Sex scenes are NOT translated.

Anyone know what the three endings are and how to get them? I only got the ship rescue one.

SenpaiJoker

Mar 7, 2017
I know there other zombie games like this game have translated but I'm wonder how many of them right now?

rosh3n

Jun 9, 2017
Ok man get neko rpg maker from play store your also wanna get WinRAR and a file manager if you don't have one to move the game there unrar it put it in kernysrgss the entire folder download patch and someone's already listed where to put in the files just unrar it to then move it where it needs to go look through the pages for the dude think second page also I would save before you do a zombie cause I got stuck and no idea how to get out of that but still plays the game hope this helped you.

Edit: you can also play alonexp on there as well it's a your the only guy in a world of women plus futas rpg so got to grind and do quests to get laid unless your willing to pay a prostitute haven't got far myself but fun.

Reactions: Diablo™

Diablo™

Jun 7, 2017
Ok man get neko rpg maker from play store your also wanna get WinRAR and a file manager if you don't have one to move the game there unrar it put it in kernysrgss the entire folder download patch and someone's already listed where to put in the files just unrar it to then move it where it needs to go look through the pages for the dude think second page also I would save before you do a zombie cause I got stuck and no idea how to get out of that but still plays the game hope this helped you.

Edit: you can also play alonexp on there as well it's a your the only guy in a world of women plus futas rpg so got to grind and do quests to get laid unless your willing to pay a prostitute haven't got far myself but fun.
Thanks dude i will try, now i still playing drop factory

Goldfish

May 22, 2017
Game is very enjoyable but damn critters are too damn annoying, zombies you kill them and they stay dead but critters keep respawning and chase you and drain your bars.

Thanks for the game.

Reactions: Mhh and Red_Line

Macattack

May 3, 2017
does anyone have a guide for where the girls go when they get taken by the natives? like on the third day glasses gets taken and I cant find where and on the fourth shes back as a zombie
beach girl and teacher stays at the same spot but not glasses or short hair

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes