Sonicfanx1

Jun 16, 2017
Y'know. They say behind a tree but I can't find the damn tree.

I know where she's Zombified though. That's the only place I found her. Other than that, I can't find her there even before day 3.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
How do you drink water accidently skipped intro
The shining spot next to the waterfall right next to your cave. You can also fill empty bottles there and use those from your inventory.

Drunk on life

Jan 16, 2017
There seems to be a bug where the sex scenes just loop over and over.
No matter if it is with zombies or girls you rescue.
Is there any way to fix that?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There seems to be a bug where the sex scenes just loop over and over.
No matter if it is with zombies or girls you rescue.
Is there any way to fix that?
Pretty sure the game warns you about this. I think all you have to do is just hold Enter to skip to the next part of the scene.

RandomFarmer

Jul 3, 2017
If anyone needs cheats for this game, or any RPG-MV games really. Search for RPG-MV cheat menu. The first link should display GitHub. Download it and follow the readme instructions. It's very easy and then you get an in-game cheat menu.

Reactions: Theni

Nightcrawler

Carpe Diem
Donor
May 23, 2017
For those having problems with patch.Do not copy the folder into www i made that mistake you need to copy and replace the files and folders within it,Into www folder

popober

Jun 9, 2017
I can't seem to be able to activate the teacher's Love-H scene, even after peppering her with red fruits and sticking her with the loli.

It's also disappointing that I can't join in on the action with Ishii and Furukawa. I rescue your ass, the least you can do is let me fuck it.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
search for it next time
pretty sure it works
tried this, it works.

though the next problem is that I have no idea what item is what, and what those variables are.

only want to cheat to get rid of stupid hunger. literally the only problem thats taking away my enjoyment of the game.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes