• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

hwu19

Feb 11, 2018
I'm having a problem, no matter what option I pick at the start, the zombie girls are always the same 'normal skin colour' I tried 1 2 3 options all are the same, is that a bug or something? Or em I a idiot? plaz halp
Try go out and encounter zombies during the night time. Some of them will be spawn in dark color (zombies' color).

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
1. true get all girl save
2. normal end get some man and girl be save
3. bad end u can't save any one

Item most Use in island
Short knife - cut a big green grass
Axe - Cut a tree
pick axe - use on rock
Bonfire - use to cook
Log - use to built bonfire
empty bottle - use to get a water

How to know where a girl hiding in island ???
easy way *when you not find a all of girl *
kill a boss and pass a day or go around a map
look like day 3 - 7 girl Change in to a zombie when girl is zombie she a walking around on she hiding

How to Sex a girl in cave
use blue - deep sleep (work any girl)
red - awake and get horny woke on lesbian and 1 girl (2 girl is awake bot not have a effect)
green - if u use a blue or red it's disable effect

10 pm. girl is have a fruit effect . U can sex her and get CG animation .
If u don't use a red or blue fruit on her . u can't sex her on 10 Pm.

Hard to Survive
Use This
it look like cheating but it fast to get a CG

Don't help a girl in island
soon

Trick

*girl have a 3 status alive , dead , zombie *
*Games end in on morning of day 8*
*Some big green grass(i games tell dragon grass) or obj. is a Shortcut try to find it *
*kill a boss in cave all zombie are dead*
*sex a one girl u got a silent effect use red fruit to disable or eat first *

lesbian but i can't get a scene​

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
fucking hard for 100%

70% save file day 1 - 5 .am normal and fresh to start

70% save file day 2 all of girl no man no boss

70% save file day 2 all of girl no man

75% can't get all girl zombie or dead how all ????

need some one help for a all of animation and end

anavin500

Jun 29, 2017
nahhh i will make a video it's so hard to get all

how get very esey
you games folder\www\movies

video have a 3 part
1. teen part (+ boy zom) -
2. girl part -

upload on heavy-r

i don't like a ass if u want Request me on

apar

Jan 3, 2018
I think for the lesbian scene you have to talk with one of the male classmates and have them saved, and they'll ask you if you think that is okay. Then you are allowed to peek on the scene

phoenix31

Apr 10, 2018
Seems like I can only have sex with the Teacher when the little girl isn't with her. Raise her affection to max (that smile on her face), then give her a Red Fruit, wait/sleep til midnight, then approach her, who will willingly let you stick it in, while she's awake.

You can sleep with Glasses girl when her friend isn't with her in the cave. Once you find her, raise her affection to max (smile again), then give her a Red Fruit. Wait/sleep til midnight, then approach her for the non-sleep sex. Haven't tried this with her friend around, while saying no to the guy talking about lesbian sex. Make sure you rescue her before Day 3, as she will go completely missing. Never been able to locate her at all. By Day 4, she'll be a zombie, and making her friend go find her will lead to a zombie life.

For the short haired friend, you should be able to have sex with her awake, when glasses girl is there. Make sure you give a Blue Fruit to Glasses girl or short hair girl will only want you to go to sleep.

The loli required me to kill the boss first, then approach them. The doctor inside will leave the hideout and hang out with the boss' dead body, leaving you with the girl. You can take her to the cave with the others, but somehow she still shows up back in the hideout. Either way, you want her there to trigger the animation. Just do the same as the others, and feed her about 10 Green/Red Fruits to max the affection (that smile again). Then make sure to give her a Red Fruit, and wait/sleep til midnight. If you're not at the hideout, go back there and talk to her, to trigger the scene.

Twin tails will never get captured by zombies outside no matter what for the whole week, if you leave her alone and never talk to her. Only way to trigger that animation is to get her back at the cave, then give her a Blue Fruit. Make sure to sleep inside the cave past midnight but before morning (5am) to get the girls abducted. If Yamano gets mentioned, twin tails should now be back at the original location surrounded by the little boys. She'll become a zombie by Day 6-7, if you've done that.

Neuff

Jul 23, 2017
I seem to have run into a problem, every time i wanted to start the game it says "Uncaught Error: There was an error loading de.json."

What can i do, did i mess up with applying the Patch file ?

*Edit* Nvm i found the problem, i did mess up the patching ^^ *Edit*

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes