Dharc

Jan 25, 2018
I Managed To find the H Escene with the Yuri Duo Each by separate but still cant get a Treesome or find a escene with the Loli besides Rape

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
fucking hard for 100%

70% save file day 1 - 5 .am normal and fresh to start

70% save file day 2 all of girl no man no boss

70% save file day 2 all of girl no man

75% can't get all girl zombie or dead how all ????

need some one help for a all of animation and end

The four you are missing are:
1) Little Girl affection scene.
Do not talk to the doctor in the hidden cave before beating the end boss before Day 5.
Once the boss has been beaten visit the cave and talk to the doctor.
Doctor will run off and leave the girl alone in the cave.
Feed the girl fruits till her affection is high (picture changes to have a smile) then feed her a red fruit.
Revisit during her sleeping period (7PM - 5AM) and get scene.
This must be done before bringing her with you to the main cave.

2) Lesbian scene.
*NOTE - Because this was added in a patch and not part of 1.0 this scene will NOT carry over into New Game +*
*NOTE 2 - Because of progression this should be the third of the new scenes you should aim for*
Rescue all the boys (one specifically, but I don't remember which).
Rescue the glasses girl and then rescue the short haired girl.
Talk to the boys and one of them will mention the pair being lesbians.
Answer that you are okay with that.
Feed both girls red fruits and scene will play at night.

3) Glasses girl affection scene.
*NOTE - Because this was added in a patch and not part of 1.0 this scene will NOT carry over into New Game+*
*NOTE 2 - Because of progression this should be the first of the new scenes you should aim for*
Rescue the girl behind the tree on the cliff in the area immediately after the cave.
Feed the girl fruits till her affection is high (picture changes to have a smile) then feed her a red fruit.
Revisit during her sleeping period (10 PM - 5 AM) and get scene.
This must be done before inform the short hair girl that you've rescued her.

4) Short hair girl affection scene.
*NOTE - Because this was added in a patch and not part of 1.0 this scene will NOT carry over into New Game+*
*NOTE 2 - Because of progression this should be the second of the new scenes you should aim for*
Inform the short haired girl that you've rescued the glasses girl.
Feed the glasses girl a blue fruit so she is asleep.
Revisit during her sleeping period (10PM - 5 AM) and get scene.
Glasses girl MUST be deeply asleep or scene will not play.

Extra scene.
One of the boys will mention the girls like to take bathes in the pool at the back of the cave. Enter the cave between 2PM - 5PM and one of the girls will be there naked. No other scene except seeing a girl at random naked.

Guriet

Jun 10, 2018
After I extracted the game, when I clicked on the "Game" file to start it, the game screen went blank and nothing else happened.
Someone help me!

Nobody12456

Dec 30, 2017
I'm having a hard time applying this patch, could someone go into detail into where everything is supposed to go? I can launch the game without the patch, but after trying its just a black screen.

ItzPercival

Jul 1, 2017
for any of you who cant still patch it, maybe you were wrong at extracting the folder? the password is written with k not c its gokoro not gocoro... I was making that mistakes, when i fixed it, everything is going well for me

Blobitied3

Jul 30, 2017
I seem to have run into a problem, every time i wanted to start the game it says "Uncaught Error: There was an error loading de.json."

What can i do, did i mess up with applying the Patch file ?

*Edit* Nvm i found the problem, i did mess up the patching ^^ *Edit*
How did you fix that problem

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Hey ponyguy know how to fix this problem?

UncaughtError: There was an error loading de.json."
No idea. Sorry.
But judging from the first post on this page it appears to be caused by incorrectly patching the game, I guess.

SyneXa

Sep 24, 2017
I had this problem where by after patching, there was a blank screen (black screen) upon launching the game. Take note that the password to use when unzipping is osanagokoronokimini, not osanagocoronokimini. Change the "c" to a "k" and you're golden.

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
To apply the translation, simply copy the contents of the patch into the www folder of the game. Now when you open the game, it will give you the option in choosing the language(4th option). There's also options for German, Chinese and French which is nice.
what are the things that i need to copy? and where i need to replace or put them in the file to have the translated version

zayn2099

Jun 16, 2018
View attachment 6646

Overview:

The protagonist and his classmates are shipwrecked on a supernatural island. Surviving this ordeal will mean foraging for drinkable water and food, crafting weapons, and facing the myriad dangers day and night on an island of dangerous undead enemies. Playing as the protagonist, you will follow the story of 4 main characters, as well as interacting with the indigenous people, zombies, loli, milf and even shota, for a total of 14 characters each with optional routes. Depending on your actions, you can make love by consent or take it by force, creep in the night, or indulge in zombified "necromance".

Developer/Publisher: Osanagocoronokimini -
Censorship: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English, Japanese, German, Chinese and French
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: -
Links by @Magdragon

View attachment 6647 View attachment 6648 View attachment 6649

Leave a Like

how do i apply the translation patch? and pls tell me what changes i need to do in the files for having the english translation?

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes