Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
no once they turn u cant cure, i belive some turn at day 3 and some at 4 so u gotta rescue them before that and btw there are scenes with the zombie version
hohh i see, then how to trigger H event on cave? you give them a fruit right?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
so one night one girl? can we do with the loli??
i see u are a man of culture as well, u can, if u beat the boss before day 5 u go to their hideout and the father goes away too research the boss and u give her first some green fruits (like 8) to make her like u and then when it lets u a red fruit before taking her to ur base or just leave her there, and if shes at your base u give her a blue fruit and u visist her at night, theres also two more scenes where if u dont kill the boss by day 5 you go to their hideout but dont enter it just follow the river upwards and u see her tied to a rock and u can get her rape scene there, and the last one is if u dont kill the boss by day 6 u go to the same rock and u see her as a zombie and thats her zombie scene . (u can get the rescue, rape and zombie scenes of all the others but not on the same playtrough depending on the days theres 7 days btw and 3 endings )

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
i see u are a man of culture as well, u can, if u beat the boss before day 5 u go to their hideout and the father goes away too research the boss and u give her first some green fruits (like 8) to make her like u and then when it lets u a red fruit before taking her to ur base or just leave her there, and if shes at your base u give her a blue fruit and u visist her at night, theres also two more scenes where if u dont kill the boss by day 5 you go to their hideout but dont enter it just follow the river upwards and u see her tied to a rock and u can get her rape scene there, and the last one is if u dont kill the boss by day 6 u go to the same rock and u see her as a zombie and thats her zombie scene . (u can get the rescue, rape and zombie scenes of all the others but not on the same playtrough depending on the days theres 7 days btw and 3 endings )
i see, then about 3 endings, can u explain it? if i get bad ending what scenes i got something like this

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
iiirc?
ending 1 - don't save everyone
ending 2 - everyone dies
ending 3 - save everyone including boys

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
what the different ending 1 and 2?
that u didnt save all the people (furukawa glasses girl, hayase sos girl, the teacher, ishii is the girl that sleeps with furukawa, yamano girl up at the mountain, loli, doctor and the 4 boys) on the island before day 7 and by saving them i mean just finding them and taking them to the cave but u still killed the boss and end 2 happens if u dont kill the boss by day 7

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
what the different ending 1 and 2?
that u didnt save all the people (furukawa glasses girl, hayase sos girl, the teacher, ishii is the girl that sleeps with furukawa, yamano girl up at the mountain, loli, doctor and the 4 boys) on the island before day 7 and by saving them i mean just finding them and taking them to the cave but u still killed the boss and end 2 happens if u dont kill the boss by day 7
And what i mean by the scenes for each playtrough is that if u let the girls get zombiefied u cant get the scenes that u would get if u saved them or let them get captured u can get the scenes where u save them and then if ur base gets raided they get kidnapped to where u first found them u go there and u can get the rape scene for the girl that got kidnapped and the cave scene, if u got it before she got kidnapped.

Feb 12, 2021
good to see there's a number of people playing this...i desperately need advice on what's going wrong when i try to shoot the zombies. i have ammo, n press control when facing them, but when i do, nothing happens, n then i instantly die...n with no save right before this, i'm having to repeat everything from the only save point there is, which is way before even entering the town hall. so how did any/all of you kill the zombies once you enter the secret village?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
good to see there's a number of people playing this...i desperately need advice on what's going wrong when i try to shoot the zombies. i have ammo, n press control when facing them, but when i do, nothing happens, n then i instantly die...n with no save right before this, i'm having to repeat everything from the only save point there is, which is way before even entering the town hall. so how did any/all of you kill the zombies once you enter the secret village?
try to avoid them, dont waste resources on minion, when u kill the boss, all zombie's die

Feb 12, 2021
try to avoid them, dont waste resources on minion, when u kill the boss, all zombie's die
...? what boss? it's right when you get to the village, n there's nowhere else to go other than where the 3 zombies are; everything else is blacked out. n how can i kill the boss if i can't shoot the gun b/c pressing "control" doesn't work? i need to know how to shoot the gun!

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
...? what boss? it's right when you get to the village, n there's nowhere else to go other than where the 3 zombies are; everything else is blacked out. n how can i kill the boss if i can't shoot the gun b/c pressing "control" doesn't work? i need to know how to shoot the gun!
which village u talking about? u need to equip the item first on Equipment icon,when fighting with the zombie, choose special option and pick "shotgun" it will shoot the zombie

Feb 12, 2021
right after you run away from the grandpa. now see??!! THAT would've been some useful information to know!! :FacePalm: you're the first person who told me that, despite me asking others several times, including the dev! so i guess pressing "escape" pulls up the menu?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
right after you run away from the grandpa. now see??!! THAT would've been some useful information to know!! :FacePalm: you're the first person who told me that, despite me asking others several times, including the dev! so i guess pressing "escape" pulls up the menu?
grandpa??which one??
no, press fighting and the menu will show up

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes