Feb 12, 2021
grandpa??which one??
no, press fighting and the menu will show up
the first (?) one...when you get to keep retrying if he catches you; just after you teleport back in time, n have to run to the end of the pier. then you see your daughter having sex with some all-black being, n wake up, n the game gives you instructions about not going out at night, only going to the east side of the city, n something about the lab. n what do you mean "press fighting"? all the instructions say on the screen is "press 'ctrl' to shoot"

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
the first (?) one...when you get to keep retrying if he catches you; just after you teleport back in time, n have to run to the end of the pier. then you see your daughter having sex with some all-black being, n wake up, n the game gives you instructions about not going out at night, only going to the east side of the city, n something about the lab. n what do you mean "press fighting"? all the instructions say on the screen is "press 'ctrl' to shoot"
wait...i think u play the wrong game,or not? can u give a screenshoot the game?

Feb 12, 2021
wait...i think u play the wrong game,or not? can u give a screenshoot the game?
holy shit...I'M SO FUCKING STUPID!!! you're right, i'm wrong; i'm getting so flustered with these games lately, that i'm getting myself confused. what i was saying does indeed refer to another game, that i was just commenting in the thread about the other day. n it had been so long since anyone replied to this thread, that i didn't even look to see what the name of the game was for the thread i was posting to...SMMFH!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: o_O

ANYWAYS...i actually had a different problem w/this game. i grabbed all the materials n resources i could when i first started it, n built the campfire, had the mushrooms (n even raw meat once...don't ask me how, though i think it was when i ran into the pigeons, n it dropped), but wasn't able to cook anything. so my character kept dying of hunger, n i got frustrated n pissed off, b/c when i asked about this here before, no one answered...but now that we have THAT cleared up, how do i keep from dying right away?

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
holy shit...I'M SO FUCKING STUPID!!! you're right, i'm wrong; i'm getting so flustered with these games lately, that i'm getting myself confused. what i was saying does indeed refer to another game, that i was just commenting in the thread about the other day. n it had been so long since anyone replied to this thread, that i didn't even look to see what the name of the game was for the thread i was posting to...SMMFH!! :FacePalm: :FacePalm: :FacePalm: o_O

ANYWAYS...i actually had a different problem w/this game. i grabbed all the materials n resources i could when i first started it, n built the campfire, had the mushrooms (n even raw meat once...don't ask me how, though i think it was when i ran into the pigeons, n it dropped), but wasn't able to cook anything. so my character kept dying of hunger, n i got frustrated n pissed off, b/c when i asked about this here before, no one answered...but now that we have THAT cleared up, how do i keep from dying right away?
see told ya wrong game xD
try to cook the raw meat on campfire, the raw meat can be obtain from pigeon, cow, and goat
or you can go fishing

Feb 12, 2021
see told ya wrong game xD
try to cook the raw meat on campfire, the raw meat can be obtain from pigeon, cow, and goat
or you can go fishing
yeah, i'm frustrated about a few games atm, so got game n threads mixed up. ok, but that was only 1 time, when the pigeon blew up n cost me health...other than that, the only thing i can find to cook before i die is the mushrooms. n they don't seem to give enough energy before even exploring the cave before i die of starvation...it's extremely aggrevating n annoying, which fapping games shouldn't be! if i wanted to play a "hard" game, i'd go do Dark Souls again...

Rayza12

Jun 22, 2018
yeah, i'm frustrated about a few games atm, so got game n threads mixed up. ok, but that was only 1 time, when the pigeon blew up n cost me health...other than that, the only thing i can find to cook before i die is the mushrooms. n they don't seem to give enough energy before even exploring the cave before i die of starvation...it's extremely aggrevating n annoying, which fapping games shouldn't be! if i wanted to play a "hard" game, i'd go do Dark Souls again...
play survival mode should be enough

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019

if i can ask what game are u talking about where a grandpa chases u? xD

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
it not dat hard compared to other games like
https://f95zone.to/threads/warlock-and-boobs-v0-343-0-2-boobsgames.18692/

https://f95zone.to/threads/urban-demons-v1-1-beta-nergal.3296/

u gotta cook meat to get moar HP heals not shrooms - goats up north chicken near base
u gotta grind first 2 get better weapons
edit
big noob mistake on entering da cave of da queen w/o packing enuff cook meats weapons, water armor

1st playthru always tough - go slow u might lose some gurls dat ok u gotta complete da h gallery and see them get rape first

new game + is easy coz u get a shotgun n an unbreakable weapon from da queen

Last edited:

YungKimmy

Jun 19, 2021
I'm stuck in a loop and can't progress or escape during h scenes. I'm on JoiPlay and holding down buttons don't work. Pls helllp

Reactions: ALEX34210

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
For anyone wanting to understand what is being said in the H scenes you can use a picture-translator

I personnally use Yandex because I can just screen cap the box and paste directly

Windows + Shift + S = windows 10 screen snipper shortcut
Then all you have to do is CTRL+V on the yandex page

The results are very wonky and sometimes random, but it helps

OR

You can download the GoogleTranslate App and use their camera feature to translate the text on the fly

Last edited:

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
For anyone wanting to understand what is being said in the H scenes you can use a picture-translator

I personnally use Yandex because I can just screen cap the box and paste directly

Windows + Shift + S = windows 10 screen snipper shortcut
Then all you have to do is CTRL+V on the yandex page

The results are very wonky and sometimes random, but it helps

OR

You can download the GoogleTranslate App and use their camera feature to translate the text on the fly
there is a translation on this same thread that translate the picture but you lose a bit in the item name, my personal suggestion is someone could merge the 2 translations but i don't know how to do it, so i prefer read the sexual scenes and have my items in semi-english

Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
By the way, does the sex serve a gameplay purpose ?
Or is it just "It's a survival game. And btw you can bang zombies or whatever"

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
By the way, does the sex serve a gameplay purpose ?
Or is it just "It's a survival game. And btw you can bang zombies or whatever"
you can bang zombies or whatever in these types of game sex is a selling point, and i really like the bang zombies mechanic xD

Reactions: AgentFakku
2.80 star(s) 8 Votes