xGlenn

Sep 29, 2020
Cuando d Screenshot_20220417-042412.png oy al enter para terminar la animacion y seguir con mi viaje me aparece eso y no se sale toque todos los botones hasta use trampas para hacerme tp a otros lados pero la animacion no se detiene alguien tiene una solucion?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Cuando d View attachment 1761699 oy al enter para terminar la animacion y seguir con mi viaje me aparece eso y no se sale toque todos los botones hasta use trampas para hacerme tp a otros lados pero la animacion no se detiene alguien tiene una solucion?
manten enter unos segunos? si no funciona ni idea no juego en cel pero si no es con joiplay cambia a joiplay

xGlenn

Sep 29, 2020
manten enter unos segunos? si no funciona ni idea no juego en cel pero si no es con joiplay cambia a joiplay
Es joiplay es como un bug con los videos probe todos y estan igual tambien modifique configuraciones de frames y tal aver si era eso y sigue igual

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Seems like I can only have sex with the Teacher when the little girl isn't with her. Raise her affection to max (that smile on her face), then give her a Red Fruit, wait/sleep til midnight, then approach her, who will willingly let you stick it in, while she's awake.

You can sleep with Glasses girl when her friend isn't with her in the cave. Once you find her, raise her affection to max (smile again), then give her a Red Fruit. Wait/sleep til midnight, then approach her for the non-sleep sex. Haven't tried this with her friend around, while saying no to the guy talking about lesbian sex. Make sure you rescue her before Day 3, as she will go completely missing. Never been able to locate her at all. By Day 4, she'll be a zombie, and making her friend go find her will lead to a zombie life.

For the short haired friend, you should be able to have sex with her awake, when glasses girl is there. Make sure you give a Blue Fruit to Glasses girl or short hair girl will only want you to go to sleep.

The loli required me to kill the boss first, then approach them. The doctor inside will leave the hideout and hang out with the boss' dead body, leaving you with the girl. You can take her to the cave with the others, but somehow she still shows up back in the hideout. Either way, you want her there to trigger the animation. Just do the same as the others, and feed her about 10 Green/Red Fruits to max the affection (that smile again). Then make sure to give her a Red Fruit, and wait/sleep til midnight. If you're not at the hideout, go back there and talk to her, to trigger the scene.

Twin tails will never get captured by zombies outside no matter what for the whole week, if you leave her alone and never talk to her. Only way to trigger that animation is to get her back at the cave, then give her a Blue Fruit. Make sure to sleep inside the cave past midnight but before morning (5am) to get the girls abducted. If Yamano gets mentioned, twin tails should now be back at the original location surrounded by the little boys. She'll become a zombie by Day 6-7, if you've done that.
Where can i find the boss?
IMMA BUST THAT BOSS WITH MY SHOTGUN

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Where can i find that boss? And also any tips on how to save them all before day 4?
Boss is at the top of the mountain in a cave be prepared the travel is really dangerous

Furukawa girl with glasses is located in the area between the beach and the area where your campsite is at, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 4

Hayase beach girl go all the way down from you campsite passing the area where furukawa was, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 4

Teacher shes at the forest on a little hill right next to a tree when you are on your way to the mountain you could see her, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 5

Ishii she will not come to the camp if you dont have furukawa shes right on top of your camp next to the river where some goats spawn, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 6 or if furukawa is captured in a raid

Yamano mountain girl shes at the right side of the mountain will turn into a zombie if not rescue before day 7

Loli shes at almost the same place where ishii was just a little upwards before crossing the river go left and theres a bush covering a cave shes in there with the
doctor, she will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 6

The doctor will die on day 5 if you didnt kill the boss if u do defeat the boss hell leave the loli in your care

Other students theres one in the same area of where your camp is on the ridge on the right side of the area hidding behind a bush nest is a guy at the forest hidding in a corner nest is at the same area where you found furukawa righ before going to the forest and lastly at the mountain al the left hidding on a ridge

They are important beacause they lower the chances of getting raided, like scarecrow and traps

Last edited:

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
Boss is at the top of the mountain in a cave be prepared the travel is really dangerous

Furukawa girl with glasses is located in the area between the beach and the area where your campsite is at, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 4

Hayase beach girl go all the way down from you campsite passing the area where furukawa was, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 4

Teacher shes at the forest on a little hill right next to a tree when you are on your way to the mountain you could see her, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 5

Ishii she will not come to the camp if you dont have furukawa shes right on top of your camp next to the river where some goats spawn, will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 6 or if furukawa is captured in a raid

Yamano mountain girl shes at the right side of the mountain will turn into a zombie if not rescue before day 7

Loli shes at almost the same place where ishii was just a little upwards before crossing the river go left and theres a bush covering a cave shes in there with the
doctor, she will turn into a zombie if shes not rescued before day 6

The doctor will die on day 5 if you didnt kill the boss if u do defeat the boss hell leave the loli in your care

Other students theres one in the same area of where your camp is on the ridge on the right side of the area hidding behind a bush nest is a guy at the forest hidding in a corner nest is at the same area where you found furukawa righ before going to the forest and lastly at the mountain al the left hidding on a ridge

They are important beacause they lower the chances of getting raided, like scarecrow and traps
Actually Scarerow made it even worse
Also by top u mean that mountain where i found that twin hair girl?

YuuMoka

Nov 23, 2019
Any tips? Cuz i always struggle helping them cuz i will loss hp or hunger and water at the bottom part
take some grilled meat with you to replenish hunger or craft a fishing rod and go fish at the beach, and get the empty water bottle thats at the beach where you started (one of the shiny spots next to the water) to take some water with you, theres also some camp spots on the harder places where you can cook, drink, craft and sometimes even fish you just need to craft a campfire (3 wood and 2 stone) and place it on the shiny spot.
Heres some of em.
1652500821398.png 1652500991051.png
1652501336138.png this one with the goats is by far the best because you can eat the goats drink from the river and fish from the river, and theres even a shortcut that (marked on the photo with an arrow) that makes it so you dont lose health crossing the forest to get to the mountain.

AlphaJnx

Aug 21, 2018
take some grilled meat with you to replenish hunger or craft a fishing rod and go fish at the beach, and get the empty water bottle thats at the beach where you started (one of the shiny spots next to the water) to take some water with you, theres also some camp spots on the harder places where you can cook, drink, craft and sometimes even fish you just need to craft a campfire (3 wood and 2 stone) and place it on the shiny spot.
Heres some of em.
View attachment 1809342 View attachment 1809348
View attachment 1809355 this one with the goats is by far the best because you can eat the goats drink from the river and fish from the river, and theres even a shortcut that (marked on the photo with an arrow) that makes it so you dont lose health crossing the forest to get to the mountain.
Yeah i just finished it. it's easy when you know where to go now

Reactions: YuuMoka

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do you apply said patch passcode?
If you downloads the patch from Osanagokoronokimini's site you should be asked when you try and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you use the one I posted you won't, as I got rid of the password.

2.80 star(s) 8 Votes