the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm trying to work on it myself and I have a build that works fine on my end (Oneplus 7 Pro), but someone(Galaxy S10) on my Discord tried it and the GUI changes. I think it is because of he has a smaller screen "if renpy.variant("small"): in the GUI.rpy" I am very noobish with ren'py so I am still leaning.

For Example, My android screenshot vs his android screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have been messing around a little bit and I'm still having problems and it's hard to find documentation that explains a good port.
I won't give up though, and will keep researching.

the66
Do you have any tips? I have the my new "Ep.1a Bug-fix" release ready right now and I wanted to release the Android build with it. If you are busy, don't worry about it.
Thanks.
basically you have to create 2 sets of gui settings, 1 for small screen devices (iirc in the orig. Ren'Py < 6'' computed screen size) and one for bigger sized screens.
you do this via gui.rpy and screens.rpy.
you also have to keep in mind, that small screen devices use for most standard gui graphics the images from the phone sub folder in game/gui.
and this is what you see in your last 2 screnshots, the textbox and main menu overlay from this folder + another dialogue postioning from gui.rpy.

Reactions: Jestur

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
basically you have to create 2 sets of gui settings, 1 for small screen devices (iirc in the orig. Ren'Py < 6'' computed screen size) and one for bigger sized screens.
you do this via gui.rpy and screens.rpy.
you also have to keep in mind, that small screen devices use for most standard gui graphics the images from the phone sub folder in game/gui.
and this is what you see in your last 2 screnshots, the textbox and main menu overlay from this folder + another dialogue postioning from gui.rpy.
Okay, so I was correct about the smaller screens. I see what you're saying. Looks like I will have to replace the images in game/gui/phone and play with the "small" variant setting in screens.rpy and gui.rpy, correct?

Thanks for the tips, I really appreciate it!

Edit: Okay, I'm looking at the rpy's and the phone folder and I'm pretty sure I know what needs to be changed. You da man!

Last edited:

Sarif119

Mar 29, 2020
Sir Can You Port "City of Broken Dreamers [v0.7.0] [PhillyGames]" Please (Your Port is Best For Android) (No lag, Smooth Gameplay) Please Port

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
The66, you are amazing for doing this. If it wasnt for you, I wouldnt have been able to play some of these games. Thank you for the quality ports.

Reactions: the66

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Is there a list for rpgm you ported
I play pacsu you ported..i love how save file can be found without root.

The other rpgm must rooted to find save file.. thank you

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
Sir.
I have rooted phone

All your rpgm android port save file is easy to find
Android/data/game folder
And has name file1.rpgm and etc.rpgm

What about the other game??
I tried asking the devs..they dont know where its saved bcause they used third party program.

I tried using root Explorer and found data folder..but no rpgm save file.

Tried using search on device and no rpgm file found

Game i try to find save file is Renryu ascension

Thank you

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sir.
I have rooted phone

All your rpgm android port save file is easy to find
Android/data/game folder
And has name file1.rpgm and etc.rpgm

What about the other game??
I tried asking the devs..they dont know where its saved bcause they used third party program.

I tried using root Explorer and found data folder..but no rpgm save file.

Tried using search on device and no rpgm file found

Game i try to find save file is Renryu ascension

Thank you
simply because there are no save files.
all is stored in Chrome's db.

• Red Heart
Reactions: ferdyfachrur

the66

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Hello ! I have Indecent Desires v0.011 on android version :
https://f95zone.to/threads/indecent-desires-the-game-v0-011-vilelab.11623/
But, they are lots of bug in the game. The girls don't appear when the MC is in the bath to masturbate. The locations don't appear all the time when I reboot the game.
Can you revise this version ? Please ?
Thank you very much for all your job !!!
sorry, but i have all 5 options when masturbating in the free roam part.
unlocked locations also don't disappear.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote