the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Well I opened the link but didn't seem to find anything regarding The66 there. Went through all 15 pages. I don't know what's the matter. I suppose he could hvave put a link on OP that would have simplified things. Anyways I am still struggling.
hmm... maybe because i didn't make a port. :WeSmart:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
hmm... maybe because i didn't make a port. :WeSmart:
Oh nan. That's sad. It is a good game. You made ports for 1 and 2 so I thought you will make port for 3 also. Sorry my bad. I cannot continue this game it seems then. Ok thanks for notifying me. Take care and best of luck.

Last edited:

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Can you please just compress already ported The Island

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Can You make a android port for this game? Thanks.

https://f95zone.to/threads/ripples-ep-1-jestur.56110/
I'm trying to work on it myself and I have a build that works fine on my end (Oneplus 7 Pro), but someone(Galaxy S10) on my Discord tried it and the GUI changes. I think it is because of he has a smaller screen "if renpy.variant("small"): in the GUI.rpy" I am very noobish with ren'py so I am still leaning.

For Example, My android screenshot vs his android screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have been messing around a little bit and I'm still having problems and it's hard to find documentation that explains a good port.
I won't give up though, and will keep researching.

the66
Do you have any tips? I have the my new "Ep.1a Bug-fix" release ready right now and I wanted to release the Android build with it. If you are busy, don't worry about it.
Thanks.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote