the66's Android Port Requests

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Jan 5, 2019
Dear my android hero. I was hoping I could ask you a huge favor and help us get a new android version of Being a DIK. Or if you have one that works from start to finish. The last one available here on F95 was weird and had to move files from folders. I was wondering if you might have one you could share or port one for us please.

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/princess-conquest-v0-17-10-towerfag.602/

Never understood why this game seems to have much more effort into documenting it than many big RPGs out there. Anyway, it's an RPG maker title. Can you please check if it's possible to port this one to android?
no. RPG Maker VX Ace
Dear my android hero. I was hoping I could ask you a huge favor and help us get a new android version of Being a DIK. Or if you have one that works from start to finish. The last one available here on F95 was weird and had to move files from folders. I was wondering if you might have one you could share or port one for us please.
no. i said already more than once that/why i no longer create android ports for this game.
kunoichi botan
no. RPG Maker VX Ace

R@ftaar

Dec 19, 2019
Can u pls port a compressed version of Long Live the Princess . And will it work for Android 4.4?? Thanks dude.. your ports r awesome... Some of the mega links aren't working though.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Can u pls port a compressed version of Long Live the Princess . And will it work for Android 4.4?? Thanks dude.. your ports r awesome... Some of the mega links aren't working though.
my android port is already compressed, and no, the minimum Android version is 5.0.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote