TheAnalSissy Top In-Game Renders Celebration - A little update

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Next 20 next week, then on the other one the top 10. Hopefully after that I'll have the one and only, the great Landlady Top 100 lined up and ready.

Jenna, had 364 pics, but after removing very similar ones, or those that only change the dress, this number has gone down to 197.

Landlady, for reference, has 1092 images, and after removing similar images, still has 550 images. That I'll begin sorting and ranking today.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Thank you for all of your time, trouble, and effort in compiling this excellent collection of images! While I have to admit that it's Mrs. Turner who has taken up a permanent residence inside my mental harem, Aunt Jenna and Tracey sure are the cat's meow as well! And I hope you'll consider a compilation of Nora Black someday too. Again, excellent work and thank you!

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
I'm glad that you like it man, really appreciated. I started ranking pics out 3d Sex games and saw how I was really training my eye doing it. And, since one day I wanna start making my own renders and maybe a renpy game, this really helps to prepare for that. Making the best renders even for the most mundane scenes, really helps to boost the game quality.

About that character, Nora Black? From what game is that?

Anyway, DOD is a great game to start this tread, as there's all kinds of archetypes and all with great renders. Landlady aint my fav char as I really need a pretty face and she also reminds me of someone that I can't see this sexual way. But I think I still can bring the best of her to this tread. We'll see.

After that there's DMD Chpt 1 already well prepared. Already sorted and ranked best images of each day for ALL chars. There were days with more than 1100 renders of D alone!!! But when you get to the top 10 of each the, the images that stand out are gold. Really looking forward to doing DMD.

Then I really don't know where to go, will be open to all suggestions. Might do only the main char of a particular game, instead of debunking all the renders at once. Also wanna start doing the Top Fan-Arts from F95 Treads, there's a LOT of gems in there as well.

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
"About that character, Nora Black? From what game is that?"

She's from Dreams of Desire as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"But I think I still can bring the best of her to this tread. We'll see."

That would be so awesome. Honestly, Mrs. Turner flies in the face of the types of fantasy women I usually find myself gravitating toward, but there's just something about her that drew me in instantly. I had never even fooled with an Adult Visual Novel before Dreams of Desire...but after I saw Mrs. Turner in the game's trailer, and learned that this game gave foot men like myself some fan service as well, the game was an instant purchase.

"And, since one day I wanna start making my own renders and maybe a renpy game, this really helps to prepare for that. Making the best renders even for the most mundane scenes, really helps to boost the game quality."

Indeed! Having read comic books for most of my life, and even getting some of my own comic art published for a while there, I can attest to this personally. I've seen where amazing visuals can really help a story along...but on the flip-side, sadly, if the visuals are boring or hard on the eyes it can actually drag a story down, no matter how well written the story may be.

I look forward to seeing some of your art one day! And thanks again for this rockin' thread! (y)

TheAnalSissy

Mar 23, 2019
Ah, Nora Black, I forgot her last name. Yes, I'm planning to make a top renders for all side characters. Abi, Helen, Nora and Tisha. Plus a Misc Girls for all the other ones. They already are halfway done.

After that, also a small feature for ambient renders and all the guys.

Maybe some fun counts like Best Ass render, Most Funny and so forth. But these I'll do several per week, to get to the next games faster....
----------------------------------
About the feet, I didn't have a proper feet fetish, but after looking at all the renders from Dreams of Desire, I'm starting to have one, lol.

Also, if you can, link to your work, I would like to see it, tough I'm not much into Comics, now I'm curious.

Last edited:

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I wish I could link to some of my art, but I had my moment in the sun from the mid to late 90's before ducking out of the comics scene, and I didn't even own a computer until 1997...so naturally I didn't think about getting my work transferred to a digital format. Sorry :(

But the ideas you have for future galleries sounds cool! I'm definitely keeping an eye on this thread! (y)

As for Dreams of Desire making you a bit of a foot guy? That's pretty interesting...it wasn't until I got on the internet back in '97 that I learned that female feet were even a thing with so many guys. I thought I was some kinda' weirdo growing up in the 70's and 80's, but it turns out I'm just another number in a rather large demographic. I hope that Dreams of Desire has set a new standard with Adult Visual Novels moving forward. I'll be more likely to play more of these types of games. :cool:

Reactions: TheAnalSissy