Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
zklBua.png

Overview:
Welcome to THEANTHRIA!
This is a furry dating simulator in progress in which you are the only human in existence! Humans in this world are seen as divine, almost mythical creatures. Though, for now you will need to conceal your identity with a helmet!

Talk to the girls in town, get to know them, give them presents and have fun with them! Earn money to buy presents to give, or furniture to decorate your home!

Your human-tier dexterity and intelligence make you a perfect fit for a DyNein Delivery Pilot!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2024-04-10
Release Date: 2024-04-07
Developer: Hectocacto - -
Censored: No
Version: Apr 7 - Pre-Alpha
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

Thanks DocRipper for the link

H3v33x.gif EO3M0E.gif k6zhmn.gif wlqy3R.gif VlX6Ui.gif jtFvKk.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaVAM

May 20, 2018
In it's current state, it's almost unplayable sadly. The game goes on about when you accept a delivery there will be an icon showing you where to pick it up from, and then where to take it. But the mini-map zoom seems random between launches, and there is also no way to zoom out the mini-map to a full map to actually look around. There is no on-screen waypoint or anything to point you in the right direction either, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.

Reactions: Hecto Cacto

EarthTramp

May 12, 2020
In it's current state, it's almost unplayable sadly. The game goes on about when you accept a delivery there will be an icon showing you where to pick it up from, and then where to take it. But the mini-map zoom seems random between launches, and there is also no way to zoom out the mini-map to a full map to actually look around. There is no on-screen waypoint or anything to point you in the right direction either, I don't know what I'm supposed to do.
In third person mode the backpack/jetpack thing has a waypoint type arrow that shows you where to go, no idea how you'd figure out where to go in first person though other than the map but as you say it's rather inconsistent on how much it will show you

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
That's too bad. Not enough Human Male x Furry or Beast out there.

Rogue_Ninja22

Mar 29, 2018
While the censored sex is quite the disappointment. I found that I still really enjoyed the parkour aspect of it despite it having some flaws with navigation.

ex12345

Jul 23, 2017
Definitely can see a lot of promise here, though the affection system doesn't seem to change the odds of "things" happening when giving gifts, and finding the girl that you want is downright infuriating. Heck, there are a few that I've only ever managed to find once.

Also, there are a lot of places that you can get stuck behind buildings without the pack, meaning if you're at 0 fuel it's teleport home or quit. Oh, and if you ask a girl to do the deed and they turn you down when not on a piece of furniture, the game freezes.

Hecto Cacto

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Thanks for the feedback. I added a waypoint arrow in first person. Also corrected the map issue you mentioned. Now while zooming out, it covers the whole map instead of a small area in which the player is.
These changes are from version jan 7 onwards.

Reactions: jester89G

Hecto Cacto

Game Developer
Jan 8, 2024
Definitely can see a lot of promise here, though the affection system doesn't seem to change the odds of "things" happening when giving gifts, and finding the girl that you want is downright infuriating. Heck, there are a few that I've only ever managed to find once.

Also, there are a lot of places that you can get stuck behind buildings without the pack, meaning if you're at 0 fuel it's teleport home or quit. Oh, and if you ask a girl to do the deed and they turn you down when not on a piece of furniture, the game freezes.
Currently giving gifts adds a value to the girl's affection towards you, which should increase your chances with her. I'm still working on it, since I'm not satisfied at all with the current affection system.

Regarding your second point, now that you mention it, that's a huge oversight on my part. Originally I intended to have a color coded icon for every named character (a pink cat mandala for Leth, a gray dog mandala for Rheia, etc...). The girls that you see in the world were originally unnamed, randomly generated anthros, that were meant to be a side thing to the story. So they didn't get to have their own icons. But I changed it so the girls are actually persistent, named characters now, and for some reason I didn't remember to also give them icons. So, thank you for reminding me, and, I apologize.

I'm working on a new map now, since the current world was pretty much just meant to be functional, and I neglected on improving it until I had a better movement system. Now I'm designing a better, cleaner level with high speed in mind, also taking in consideration hookshot-web-swinging. Please bear with me while I finish the map, since I think it will take me a while. Tho with the use of a plugin called Realtime CSG, and a new asset package I got with better modular buildings, this should be faster.

Thank you so much for reporting the issue of the game freezing after turning you down. I will test it to see exactly what triggers it, since I haven't seen it before.

Edit:
I've solved the freezing issue. It was an error with the dialogue system that made it so the conversation never ended. The fix will be in the next update.
Again, thank you for reporting it.

Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thanks for the feedback. I added a waypoint arrow in first person. Also corrected the map issue you mentioned. Now while zooming out, it covers the whole map instead of a small area in which the player is.
These changes are from version jan 7 onwards.
Dev is here!! Ruuuuuuuun! :D

Please, submit a ticket for the game developers tag.

And welcum.

Last edited: