• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unity Theanthria [Apr 7 - Pre-Alpha] [Hectocacto]

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
for me good have potential and no is not censored here a screenshot for me full uncensored thx for share :love:(y)
Thats with Melon mod.
sure thats possible, but without mod this version is censored.

The tags above should mention what the base game is.
not what the game is with mod.

Perhaps patreon version does have uncensored version,
but that is also not the version uploaded here. cheers.

• Sad
Reactions: DocRipper

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
1712857864945.png
Why is the performance so terrible while not utilizing the hardware?
Is the framerate locked somewhere or something?

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thats with Melon mod.
sure thats possible, but without mod this version is censored.

The tags above should mention what the base game is.
not what the game is with mod.

Perhaps patreon version does have uncensored version,
but that is also not the version uploaded here. cheers.
If something doesn't seem right to you, use the report function and report missing tags. Spamming,complaining,arguing in the discussions is always useless.

EDIT: Also, I think you're wrong. The "censored" tag is used if the game is censored and no decensor patch is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: limesseur

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
this game is so unoptimized and poorly made that I don't even feel like doing these deliveries. It runs in like 20-45 FPS on all settings and stutters all the time, literally unplayable. I genuinely don't understand what could cause such poor performance, the game is almost empty

Last edited:

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
this game is so unoptimized and poorly made that I don't even feel like doing these deliveries. It runs in like 20-45 FPS on all settings and stutters all the time, literally unplayable. I genuinely don't understand what could cause such poor performance, the game is almost empty
well....it's a PRE-ALPHA, not a beta or V1.....what do you expect? a finish and polish game right of the bat?

for fuck sake, READ my brother....

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
well....it's a PRE-ALPHA, not a beta or V1.....what do you expect? a finish and polish game right of the bat?

for fuck sake, READ my brother....
It's just not okay for a game to run so poorly, no matter if it's pre-alpha, or a test build. It's not a leak or anything like that, IT'S A PUBLIC BUILD. You know, for people to play, not just for dev, and it's paywalled as well.
what do you expect? a finish and polish game right of the bat?
I don't understand why people on this forum always ask me this kind of questions when I point out ANY problems with the game. No, I don't expect that, I expect the game to at least run well. Is it so weird to expect that from games these days?

I don't want to start an argument

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I haven't really had any issues running the game tbh, no frame drops, stutters, or crashes, might be your PC setup?

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
It's just not okay for a game to run so poorly, no matter if it's pre-alpha, or a test build. It's not a leak or anything like that, IT'S A PUBLIC BUILD. You know, for people to play, not just for dev, and it's paywalled as well.

I don't understand why people on this forum always ask me this kind of questions when I point out ANY problems with the game. No, I don't expect that, I expect the game to at least run well. Is it so weird to expect that from games these days?

I don't want to start an argument
my dude....yeah it's pubblic for different reason:

- people are interested in this game?
- testing different things;
- listen the feedback;

even AAA game's in pre-alpha run like shit, it's a reason it's called that.

we have issue beacuse it's stupid and ingnorant to think a pre-alpha will run smootly, you have 0 idea of the work behind and the meaning of PRE-ALPHA.

i'm the 1st to be happy on critics on the game, but you are pointing something stupid, i will get behind this if we are talking on the beta or V1.0, but this is not the case.

c'mon....

1713009177957.png

Dec 17, 2020
Hey! did you know? you can fly in this game!

you just need a slope like this.
first hold W A or W D,because this is faster than if you just pressing W normally, when you turn your sight to the other side, the game will give you a momentum to go anywhere else. do the above conditions at the same time. you can basically fly to anywhere you want.
@ESAA}%$5{0)AOAFMAPRR{Q.png
like this top of building XD
@E{@AL@E54[ZTTCN3T9D[AF.png CG{RUR{2~SFBUASO0O]WE3C.png
But still. this game have pretty good future. just don't belike book of lust... or Princess & Conquest... or shades of elysium... or..

Reactions: Hecto Cacto