Unity Theanthria [May 15 - Pre-Alpha] [Hectocacto]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
for me good have potential and no is not censored here a screenshot for me full uncensored thx for share :love:(y)
Thats with Melon mod.
sure thats possible, but without mod this version is censored.

The tags above should mention what the base game is.
not what the game is with mod.

Perhaps patreon version does have uncensored version,
but that is also not the version uploaded here. cheers.

klckr

Feb 3, 2020
1712857864945.png
Why is the performance so terrible while not utilizing the hardware?
Is the framerate locked somewhere or something?

Reactions: imogg

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
Thats with Melon mod.
sure thats possible, but without mod this version is censored.

The tags above should mention what the base game is.
not what the game is with mod.

Perhaps patreon version does have uncensored version,
but that is also not the version uploaded here. cheers.
If something doesn't seem right to you, use the report function and report missing tags. Spamming,complaining,arguing in the discussions is always useless.

EDIT: Also, I think you're wrong. The "censored" tag is used if the game is censored and no decensor patch is available.

Last edited:
Reactions: limesseur

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
this game is so unoptimized and poorly made that I don't even feel like doing these deliveries. It runs in like 20-45 FPS on all settings and stutters all the time, literally unplayable. I genuinely don't understand what could cause such poor performance, the game is almost empty

Last edited:
Reactions: imogg

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
this game is so unoptimized and poorly made that I don't even feel like doing these deliveries. It runs in like 20-45 FPS on all settings and stutters all the time, literally unplayable. I genuinely don't understand what could cause such poor performance, the game is almost empty
well....it's a PRE-ALPHA, not a beta or V1.....what do you expect? a finish and polish game right of the bat?

for fuck sake, READ my brother....

sadge0

Mar 23, 2023
well....it's a PRE-ALPHA, not a beta or V1.....what do you expect? a finish and polish game right of the bat?

for fuck sake, READ my brother....
It's just not okay for a game to run so poorly, no matter if it's pre-alpha, or a test build. It's not a leak or anything like that, IT'S A PUBLIC BUILD. You know, for people to play, not just for dev, and it's paywalled as well.
what do you expect? a finish and polish game right of the bat?
I don't understand why people on this forum always ask me this kind of questions when I point out ANY problems with the game. No, I don't expect that, I expect the game to at least run well. Is it so weird to expect that from games these days?

I don't want to start an argument

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
I haven't really had any issues running the game tbh, no frame drops, stutters, or crashes, might be your PC setup?

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
It's just not okay for a game to run so poorly, no matter if it's pre-alpha, or a test build. It's not a leak or anything like that, IT'S A PUBLIC BUILD. You know, for people to play, not just for dev, and it's paywalled as well.

I don't understand why people on this forum always ask me this kind of questions when I point out ANY problems with the game. No, I don't expect that, I expect the game to at least run well. Is it so weird to expect that from games these days?

I don't want to start an argument
my dude....yeah it's pubblic for different reason:

- people are interested in this game?
- testing different things;
- listen the feedback;

even AAA game's in pre-alpha run like shit, it's a reason it's called that.

we have issue beacuse it's stupid and ingnorant to think a pre-alpha will run smootly, you have 0 idea of the work behind and the meaning of PRE-ALPHA.

i'm the 1st to be happy on critics on the game, but you are pointing something stupid, i will get behind this if we are talking on the beta or V1.0, but this is not the case.

c'mon....

1713009177957.png

Dec 17, 2020
Hey! did you know? you can fly in this game!

you just need a slope like this.
first hold W A or W D,because this is faster than if you just pressing W normally, when you turn your sight to the other side, the game will give you a momentum to go anywhere else. do the above conditions at the same time. you can basically fly to anywhere you want.
@ESAA}%$5{0)AOAFMAPRR{Q.png
like this top of building XD
@E{@AL@E54[ZTTCN3T9D[AF.png CG{RUR{2~SFBUASO0O]WE3C.png
But still. this game have pretty good future. just don't belike book of lust... or Princess & Conquest... or shades of elysium... or..

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021

New map.:unsure: I have mixed feelings about it. On the one hand, the problem with the terrain is solved, but on the other hand, it seems quite generic and without a mini-map you won't be able to find anything at all...not even your house.

Recommended to start a new game. Old saves may not work properly.

makki395

May 8, 2023
i cant even finish the delivery im at the goal but nothing happens how i can drop the delivery?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Theanthria-2024.05.15PreAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

=6zzzzz

Feb 10, 2023
i have a 3060 rtx and even on the lowest graphics im still getting 50 fps, i assume the reason its so bad is because the game is rendering a shit ton of buildings while it doesnt need to

Reactions: sadge0

Silverraaven

Mar 17, 2018
Like, I don’t hate the character designs. They’re a little rough but otherwise rather cute. Interesting movement system too, though fuel burns faster than I’d like. The city is a bit easy to get lost in. Maybe place some interesting land marks here and there so players can memorize the layout better?

Last edited:

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
A person rated an alpha for poor performance? do they know what an alpha is, also do they not realize they changed the map last update? Like this game isn't perfect, but still seems like a bit much to expect alphas to play perfectly. That being said, the new map still needs work, I feel like it's too big, maybe cut it in half? also it's too much of a pain to scale buildings so you have to go around them. It wasn't too much of an issue to me this update since you could just find a nearby girl and spam the question minigame until they like you enough to come home with you. Also why do all the girls still have ghost nipples?

limesseur

Oct 7, 2019
Why do so many of these "furry" games make you play as a human?
That's a really good question. I like to think it's because humans are an easy-to-make "anon" type character, which leads to them being an excuse for not just making a generic wolf or fox or adding a customization system even if it is as barebones as just selecting a species.

You could also theorize it's because more people than expected have a "human on anthro" kink probably, which is a thing outside of furry circles thanks mainly to anime with beastmen and demi-humans. Or it could be because devs think a human player character will make it more immersive for the player, like the player being able to more easily project themselves onto another human.

Main telling point that using a human is more like an excuse would be the reason you're a human being written in. If it's a simple "You moved here and are the only human" or "Humans are rare, but prized for their stamina and abilities that anthros don't have", then it's likely an excuse, especially if it's only the player character that's a human.

FYeahAd

Jul 31, 2020
You could also theorize it's because more people than expected have a "human on anthro" kink probably, which is a thing outside of furry circles thanks mainly to anime with beastmen and demi-humans. Or it could be because devs think a human player character will make it more immersive for the player, like the player being able to more easily project themselves onto another human.
There's literally Human Male on Female Anthro kink existing, indeed a niche one, but with a lot of stories written for anons by anons.
Personally, I think it's one stepping stone of xenophilia/exophilia - people want to fugg monsters, just not the "human with fox ears" trope that anime industry have widely adopted.
Though take it with grain of salt since I am not expert on this topic.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote