Unity Theanthria [June 10 - Pre-Alpha] [Hectocacto]

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

morty2301

Oct 9, 2018
This game definitely has potential, just needs a lot of fixing, like:
  • the game doesn't like it when you click through textboxes too fast sometimes and that bugs things
  • Sometimes you just softlock your when talking to certain NPCs (for some reason the really short one has a tendency to do so)
  • Please color the nipples instead of everyone having ghost nipples, and while you're at it, add more bust size variety.
  • At least reduce the censor size if it must stay because, at least on the very short NPC it almost covers her ENTIRE BODY most of the poses.
  • Speaking of poses the poses also need fixing like when sitting on the sofa/gaming chair, they'll just have their hands way up in the air.
  • BIG ONE: Fix girls just getting stuck in one way or another of either accepting or denying your invites until you restart the game, sucks having to restart the game because you might get to the point where the even the high chance girls will always say no when restarting

Last edited:

Flkak

Jan 15, 2023
Last edited:

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
tried this and the game just gets stuck on loading now i can hear sound i can even move i hear footsteps but loading screen wont go

ok starting a new save fixed it

but the game is still cencored:(
Simply use BepInEx + DumbRendererDemosaic.

gogol1234

Sep 18, 2023
tried this and the game just gets stuck on loading now i can hear sound i can even move i hear footsteps but loading screen wont go

ok starting a new save fixed it

but the game is still cencored:(
I linked to that thread because there are more steps than just installing that. You might be better off using other people's solutions, given that this post seems to have caused people to share seemingly simpler and better solutions for the censorship.

lololaut

Feb 2, 2023
Thanks for the feedback. I added a waypoint arrow in first person. Also corrected the map issue you mentioned. Now while zooming out, it covers the whole map instead of a small area in which the player is.
These changes are from version jan 7 onwards.
hi, thanks to be here!

i kinda love the art stile and the direction you are going to (player house that is customizable ecc), if i may give some feedback/opinion that in the most absolute way are not criticizism:

- it may be cool starting from a small house or a box in some halleway and by earning money you can upgrade till a villa (this will upgrade longevity and playability) + will afflict the % of bring the girls home ecc;

- a "review" of the delivery, where good delivery is (IDK) +5 star and bad delivery is -5 star, and the more you goo further in the game, the more challening and demanding they are (maybe they will ask to have sex and saying no they will give you bad review but the timer of the next delivery will continue to go on, so it's balanced themself);

- delivery of some kind of illegal thing, where it pays more but if you get caught (police or by some random character) it lower your reputation and % to have sex;

- maybe do something like NSF heat, where during the day you have no problem and less pay and at night viceversa;

- upgradable jetpack;

- special delivery that if you complete in time you achive "special sex scene" or more money;

those are idea that i think will fit right in the game and can upgrade gameplay and longevity.
all this is my opinion and no one is forced to do, ecc, but hey, i'm sorry i'm the type that need to say thing or my head will explode :)

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Looks like DumbDemosaic works well, so problem solved. OP can be changed to NO (If patched).
View attachment 3479587

Strange. Jetpack always worked well. Just press "x" (on/off) and that's it (but of course,you need power).
Affection system is now pretty bugged. This will need to be improved a lot. A lot of things are unclear.
Only the free version is censored, however it is possible to uncensor the game. ( but maybe the censorship is better - blowjob + dick headshot = horror tag). But otherwise first person looks nice sometimes. I like the girls' expressions.
how do you even get the blowjob scene

DocRipper

Dec 27, 2021
how do you even get the blowjob scene
If you choose "chair", game should offer a blowjob, but I haven't tried it with the latest version and I don't know if it works for all characters.

hi, thanks to be here!

i kinda love the art stile and the direction you are going to (player house that is customizable ecc), if i may give some feedback/opinion that in the most absolute way are not criticizism:

- it may be cool starting from a small house or a box in some halleway and by earning money you can upgrade till a villa (this will upgrade longevity and playability) + will afflict the % of bring the girls home ecc;

- a "review" of the delivery, where good delivery is (IDK) +5 star and bad delivery is -5 star, and the more you goo further in the game, the more challening and demanding they are (maybe they will ask to have sex and saying no they will give you bad review but the timer of the next delivery will continue to go on, so it's balanced themself);

- delivery of some kind of illegal thing, where it pays more but if you get caught (police or by some random character) it lower your reputation and % to have sex;

- maybe do something like NSF heat, where during the day you have no problem and less pay and at night viceversa;

- upgradable jetpack;

- special delivery that if you complete in time you achive "special sex scene" or more money;

those are idea that i think will fit right in the game and can upgrade gameplay and longevity.
all this is my opinion and no one is forced to do, ecc, but hey, i'm sorry i'm the type that need to say thing or my head will explode :)
Do you want to see "drugs" tag and lewd cat-police girl that much? Some sexy police brutality?:p:KEK:
But some ideas are quite interesting. It would definitely use more upgrades and ways to make money.

Reactions: lololaut

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
If you choose "chair", game should offer a blowjob, but I haven't tried it with the latest version and I don't know if it works for all characters.
But some ideas are quite interesting. It would definitely use more upgrades and ways to make money.
Ah must be gone cause all I see is riding in both chairs

• Sad
Reactions: DocRipper

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Theanthria-2024.04.07PreAlpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

KeShane

Jun 3, 2020
Unless it's just this alpha version,
this post is missing the Censored tag.
because it is...

Reactions: fzdc
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote