Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-02-09] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

anonpidgeot

Feb 20, 2024
I will try my best to describe this. Does anyone have any recommendations for content similar to "Casting Call"?

What I mean specifically is content that has that similar audition, casting couch, talked into it, blackmail, reluctant, etc. premise/theme/plot.

• Red Heart
Reactions: deaddog

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
I will try my best to describe this. Does anyone have any recommendations for content similar to "Casting Call"?

What I mean specifically is content that has that similar audition, casting couch, talked into it, blackmail, reluctant, etc. premise/theme/plot.
maybe the last 3-4 aanix releases? each one is a member of K/DA, each scenario is a few of the above things, i wouldn't say theres too much reluctance tho.

Reactions: anonpidgeot
May 9, 2018
I don't understand what patreon did and why everyone didn't like it
It's mostly the fact that fetishes such as incest and rape are no-nos on patreon. They're also huge dicks about it and even if someone didn't really mean to make anything like that, if they think you did, they'll just ban your whole account. So it makes it really hard for the creators and then also makes it so they have to do all these loopholes in order to do things they originally wanted to do.

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
It's mostly the fact that fetishes such as incest and rape are no-nos on patreon. They're also huge dicks about it and even if someone didn't really mean to make anything like that, if they think you did, they'll just ban your whole account. So it makes it really hard for the creators and then also makes it so they have to do all these loopholes in order to do things they originally wanted to do.
understood, thanks for the explanation. I hope everything will be fine and the work will continue

Dragon x Hunter

May 8, 2017
So basically they can go saying it is consensual. Then they can go full Aanix and put 2+ dicks on a single hole :WeSmart: and make it look as an agreed "rape."

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote