Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
According to Patreon, he makes €6,793/month - which is more than people in most countries make for a full-time job. I love TheCount's videos but it's a shame he only manages to produce like ~2 clips a year.
That is not large at all, especially after the patreon cut and his operating costs. Taking that out he is making what an entry level role would be, for being one of the top animators in the genre. Don't know why everyone on here keeps bringing up small patreon dollars as if they are making bank.

Reactions: Graffy

Reaper9988

Sep 25, 2021
According to Patreon, he makes €6,793/month - which is more than people in most countries make for a full-time job. I love TheCount's videos but it's a shame he only manages to produce like ~2 clips a year.
Also People are not forced to stay subbed if his release schedule is too slow for you. Just come back for a new release to give him some money.
If you don't sub at all.....well I like to complain that I get 5 Star free meals only twice a year too. I deserve one every 2 weeks, at least.

Reactions: kenta16807

fckallthezs

Mar 18, 2020
Also People are not forced to stay subbed if his release schedule is too slow for you. Just come back for a new release to give him some money.
If you don't sub at all.....well I like to complain that I get 5 Star free meals only twice a year too. I deserve one every 2 weeks, at least.
complaining is free and will always be free, if somebody doesn't like complaining then that's too bad

Reactions: wormwood420
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote