Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Halou

Mar 11, 2022
You are missing some video files,【Dva Solo Topless.mp4】&【Tracer x Dva Default Topless.mp4】,And some special audio versions(He could have made two audio tracks for one video.)You know where to get them.

• Haha
Reactions: Ass prefer

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
You are missing some video files,【Dva Solo Topless.mp4】&【Tracer x Dva Default Topless.mp4】,And some special audio versions(He could have made two audio tracks for one video.)You know where to get them.
I don't even know whether to rejoice or hate that there are so many versions of essentially the same subject :)

Halou

Mar 11, 2022
I don't even know whether to rejoice or hate that there are so many versions of essentially the same subject :)
Have you watched Bewyx's videos? I have collected his videos and blend files from 2018 to now, with a total size of 500GB.(This will greatly promote the HDD consumer market) :ROFLMAO:

• Wow

Ass prefer

Sep 30, 2022
Have you watched Bewyx's videos? I have collected his videos and blend files from 2018 to now, with a total size of 500GB.(This will greatly promote the HDD consumer market) :ROFLMAO:
I'm not a fan of his work, they're too rough, he lacks smoothness and shape, and besides, he releases something every week, sometimes long, but mostly short videos. And I do not know why you need a 500 GB collection? and I don't know whether to envy you or not either :) But if you can afford it, you must be very rich.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Some pin-up artists too. Gotta start browsing those 30 TB HDDs . . .

Halou

Mar 11, 2022
I'm not a fan of his work, they're too rough, he lacks smoothness and shape, and besides, he releases something every week, sometimes long, but mostly short videos. And I do not know why you need a 500 GB collection? and I don't know whether to envy you or not either :) But if you can afford it, you must be very rich.
My life has been bad since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic. These hard drives were bought in the past, but I won’t spend recklessly now.I still like bewyx's works in 2019-2020. After that, his level has not improved significantly. I often synchronize the archives of the authors I have collected. They are really rough. When the characters speak, their mouths move like puppets. There are fewer and fewer works worth watching.

• Red Heart

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
No, put it all on OneDrive since Microsoft enjoys watching everything that we do.

• Haha
Reactions: wetnoodle32
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote