Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-06-08] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I only interpolated the day version but have you checked here? If you don't find it, or you want better quality than MoreFramesAndPixels produces, get me the original file, and I will interpolate it for you.
I don't see most variation on naked ver, any intention on the interpolated of those perhaps?

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
I don't see most variation on naked ver, any intention on the interpolated of those perhaps?
I will confess, I'm often conflicted about "clothed" versions. It often looks fake, or just ugly. I'm all for variation, but it's hard to do clothing well, and it shows. And, of course, I don't want to spend my time and money on videos that I don't care about. So, I just select the ones that I like enough, and I discard the rest. I do not strive to interpolate complete collections. If you want that, users like the one I linked do exist.
That being said, if there is any specific video you want interpolated, you can ask me, and I will consider it. Right now, though, I'm in the first heat wave of the summer, so I will not be doing as much interpolating, either way.

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
I will confess, I'm often conflicted about "clothed" versions. It often looks fake, or just ugly. I'm all for variation, but it's hard to do clothing well, and it shows. And, of course, I don't want to spend my time and money on videos that I don't care about. So, I just select the ones that I like enough, and I discard the rest. I do not strive to interpolate complete collections. If you want that, users like the one I linked do exist.
That being said, if there is any specific video you want interpolated, you can ask me, and I will consider it. Right now, though, I'm in the first heat wave of the summer, so I will not be doing as much interpolating, either way.
Since you allow request, i humbly ask then for 720p 60 fps (or 1080 60 fps anything that easier for ya)
- seraphine normal and kda nude
- neeko
- mai and kasumi nude normal (not anal)
- miss fortune complete nude

Very thankful for your efforts and consideration dude

Last edited:

stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
anybody know what happened to faithbell's? he never update since last november, i'm tried to find his twitter but the account is suspended

Last edited:
Reactions: Ass prefer

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Since you allow request, i humbly ask then for 720p 60 fps (or 1080 60 fps anything that easier for ya)
- neeko

Very thankful for your efforts and consideration dude
I'm willing to do them but please provide me the original files. I don't have them saved, and I don't want to dig through all the download files again.

Crypto Degen

Oct 15, 2022
I'm willing to do them but please provide me the original files. I don't have them saved, and I don't want to dig through all the download files again.
Hi sorry to hijack you guys conversation. Could you please interpolate these in 1080P/60FPS. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021

- neeko

-New Kaisa n KDA kaisa Nude

Mai and kasumi file not the og cause i can't find in the op and or torrent, so i snacthed the 1080p file somewhere.
edited: Got the og file, giving new link

thx in advance

Last edited:

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
LordLegolas and rf96

Any of you have the mai and kasumi dungeon normal (not anal) variations?

All i could find is the anal version on The_Count_2022-07-17 update. When i tried the torrent , it doesn't even load the torrent file "different size" error message.

I asked because of dead end, need the original file. Would you please check this (also in case i'm blind and can't see the file in OP)? Thx in advance

Reactions: LordLegolas

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
OP Updated

Added Kaisa Full All Versions - 4 vids NoWM- 1.88gb

restored links for Mai and Kasumi Vag versions from 2021 - 4 vids

1.jpg
Also. I may revamp the OP in release order by years, in the near future, will see

will4 sharing official link ain't the move, bcs artist controls it, especially on pixeldrain where you can track the number of downloads, but Thank you

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
OP Updated

Added Kaisa All Versions - 8 vids - 3.7gb

restored links for Mai and Kasumi Vag versions from 2021 - 4 vids

View attachment 2700120
Also. I may revamp the OP in release order by years, in the near future, will see

will4 sharing official link ain't the move, bcs artist controls it, especially on pixeldrain where you can track the number of downloads, but Thank you
Does this include part 2 of the animation?

Reactions: LordLegolas

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Does this include part 2 of the animation?
Nevermind. I download it and apparently it does. But the video file with _w means watermark, right? If they are identical except for the watermark I don't see any reason to include the watermark version in the download since most people will be using the non watermark version anyway.

LordLegolas

The Lord of the Leaks
Uploader
Aug 6, 2021
Nevermind. I download it and apparently it does. But the video file with _w means watermark, right? If they are identical except for the watermark I don't see any reason to include the watermark version in the download since most people will be using the non watermark version anyway.
Usually W means White version, and watermark is WM
But I forgot this mf doesn't make Black ones...

Reuploaded without WM versions

I apologize :sleep:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Interpolated the new Kaisa animation at double framerate using Flowframes.

Thanks for sharing, but I have an important suggestion. When you use Flowframes, you can set the maximum frame rate output in the settings. Please set it to 60 fps, then interpolate videos below 30 fps at 3x. Settling for 50 fps is just a waste. ;)

• Hey there
Reactions: UEr34
5.00 star(s) 3 Votes