Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

DeMoCa

Jun 28, 2021
Hey ! Who knows about a video called "Hard Choice"? There are some sketches, pictures, but how is work progressing on it?

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Hey ! Who knows about a video called "Hard Choice"? There are some sketches, pictures, but how is work progressing on it?
in his twitter, he put that on hold to work on some side projects which are the neeko one, Akali, then this Seraphine is the last one before he hop on Hard choice again. So far, that's what i read on His Twitter, CMIIW

Reactions: DeMoCa and cps99

DeMoCa

Jun 28, 2021
in his twitter, he put that on hold to work on some side projects which are the neeko one, Akali, then this Seraphine is the last one before he hop on Hard choice again. So far, that's what i read on His Twitter, CMIIW
Yes, thank you, I somehow missed this turn. Did they write about how much? I'm just impressed by "Casting Call"

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
i bet it's still long to be done, casting call require months and he said Hard choice is longer than Casting. Looking forward too though

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
It sucks Kai'sa is slept on so much. If you're into doujinshi; 279006, 274816 and 315247 definitely show off why I love kai'sa so much
Uhh. what or where am I supposed to use the numbers.

----

What is this hard choice project peeps are talking about. Didnt see the news on that one...

SigilSaintX

Apr 9, 2021
This is a long overdue upload I'm finally getting around to sharing. I didn't realize that some sites like Pixeldrain allow you to upload anonymously without creating an account otherwise I would have shared this last fall when I created it.

Back when TheCount created his Mai & Kasumi animation (but before the anal version was released) I decided to to try my hand at creating my own edits from this awesome vid. It's a small collection 14 edits/loops of Kasumi and 15 for Mai. I tried to make what loops there are as close to frame perfect as I could and I extended/mashed up some of the good parts. None of them are very long since the original video was short as it is, so you'll still want to have repeat on in your media player. If you liked the original video as much as I did, I'm sure you'll enjoy these.

It was my first time doing any real editing besides basic cutting but I think they turned out ok. I apologize in advance if the file size isn't to your liking. I don't know anything in the realm of compressing video files or I would have done that before sharing. Everything is in 1080P at least. Anyway, here ya go.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes