Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Saraph

May 24, 2018
Thanks for sharing, but I have an important suggestion. When you use Flowframes, you can set the maximum frame rate output in the settings. Please set it to 60 fps, then interpolate videos below 30 fps at 3x. Settling for 50 fps is just a waste. ;)
You don't have to use whole numbers for multiples. Just enter the target FPS and the multiplier will adjust itself (2.4x for example). This is at version 1.40.0, not sure how it works at lower versions.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
- seraphine normal and kda nude
Pixeldrain
- neeko
Pixeldrain
- mai and kasumi nude normal (not anal)
Pixeldrain
- miss fortune complete nude
Pixeldrain
-New Kaisa n KDA kaisa Nude
Pixeldrain

Mai and kasumi file not the og cause i can't find in the op and or torrent, so i snacthed the 1080p file somewhere.
edited: Got the og file, giving new link

thx in advance
Didn't you want Neeko night? This is day, and I already have that up.
It takes me an hour to download the Seraphine pack. It's not a major inconvenience, but I would prefer a single file. And if it's from OP, please mention it, so I can try different hosts; they're not always equally fast, and some have limitations.
I assume "normal" means "classic"?
I'm running the interpolations now, so all the files should be up in an hour or two: .

Hi sorry to hijack you guys conversation. Could you please interpolate these in 1080P/60FPS. Would really appreciate it. Thanks!
Pixeldrain
Your files will be included, too.

LordLegolas and rf96

Any of you have the mai and kasumi dungeon normal (not anal) variations?

All i could find is the anal version on The_Count_2022-07-17 update. When i tried the torrent , it doesn't even load the torrent file "different size" error message.

I asked because of dead end, need the original file. Would you please check this (also in case i'm blind and can't see the file in OP)? Thx in advance
As it happens, the above links contain the video you seek. All versions I interpolate today are non-anal versions.

Last edited:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
You don't have to use whole numbers for multiples. Just enter the target FPS and the multiplier will adjust itself (2.4x for example). This is at version 1.40.0, not sure how it works at lower versions.
Oh, that's good. I found my solution on their discord, but I hadn't figured this one out. Thanks for correcting me.
Note that this does not work for batches, unless all items are the same frame rate. Although you can still set the maximum frame rate if you don't want to bother with matching the frame rates per batch.

Last edited:

UEr34

Oct 28, 2022
Thanks for sharing, but I have an important suggestion. When you use Flowframes, you can set the maximum frame rate output in the settings. Please set it to 60 fps, then interpolate videos below 30 fps at 3x. Settling for 50 fps is just a waste. ;)
yea, I know, but alot of time the results produced are not satisfactory due to visual problems especially when doing at higher than 2x. That's why I always go for 2x.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
yea, I know, but alot of time the results produced are not satisfactory due to visual problems especially when doing at higher than 2x. That's why I always go for 2x.
Really? That's interesting. What kind of visual problems are those?

UEr34

Oct 28, 2022
Really? That's interesting. What kind of visual problems are those?
Can't explain it quite properly. Smears(in animation terms) but not in a good way, which results in kinda killing the smooth flow of the video.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Can't explain it quite properly. Smears(in animation terms) but not in a good way, which results in kinda killing the smooth flow of the video.
Hmm, I have, now and then, checked for things like this, but I can't say I've noticed. But then, I have done hundreds of videos, and I can't be bothered to check them all. I guess we can always go back to the originals. :LUL:

• Haha
Reactions: UEr34

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Didn't you want Neeko night? This is day, and I already have that up.
It takes me an hour to download the Seraphine pack. It's not a major inconvenience, but I would prefer a single file. And if it's from OP, please mention it, so I can try different hosts; they're not always equally fast, and some have limitations.
I assume "normal" means "classic"?
actually, any version of Neeko is fine.

Thanks sir, appreciate it

Edit : on your link, there is only kaisa kda nude (full, 6 mins ) 4k ? do you have kaisa classic nude and or kda nude 720 60fps?

Last edited:

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
actually, any version of Neeko is fine.

Thanks sir, appreciate it

Edit : on your link, there is only kaisa kda nude (full, 6 mins ) 4k ? do you have kaisa classic nude and or kda nude 720 60fps?
My Kaisa video is only part one. All the new versions (2k) are now in OP, and UEr34 has shared 50 fps interpolations. I am limiting my interpolation activities because of summer heat; yesterday's interpolations brought the room temperature up a whole degree. Also, I don't have solar panels yet. :LUL:

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
Was thinking of Interpolating the entire library, would people here be willing to upload it if I finish it?
, it has an example. OG vs Interpolated
Interpolation means doubling the original video FPS in order to make the animation be smoother to the eye.
Edit: just saw someone else posted the same stuff above lol. however I'm using a different model that is recent but takes more time to make.
Will let people decide if they want me to share it or not.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Was thinking of Interpolating the entire library, would people here be willing to upload it if I finish it?
, it has an example. OG vs Interpolated
Interpolation means doubling the original video FPS in order to make the animation be smoother to the eye.
Edit: just saw someone else posted the same stuff above lol. however I'm using a different model that is recent but takes more time to make.
Will let people decide if they want me to share it or not.
TheCount has seen quite a lot of interpolation activity. You can ask yourself how much it would add if you were to do it again. There are other artists that have seen less attention who are also worthwhile.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Ah 4k, my worst enemy, I think I can do it but would have to first downscale them to 1080p
my 8gb 3060ti will never start the interpolation engine otherwise xD. I will see what I can do
I have a 5700XT that can do 4k interpolations. It may not play them all perfectly, but 99,9% play without problems. And that's without overclocking the card. So, I'm quite sure your 3060 ti will be just fine. :LUL: Just go and try, then come back to tell us how it went.
And if you want to know who made interpolations for TheCount, use the fricking search function.

Londin

Feb 8, 2018
I have a 5700XT that can do 4k interpolations. It may not play them all perfectly, but 99,9% play without problems. And that's without overclocking the card. So, I'm quite sure your 3060 ti will be just fine. :LUL: Just go and try, then come back to tell us how it went.
And if you want to know who made interpolations for TheCount, use the fricking search function.
Sure, if I want to use RIFE, but I don't use it, I use a much newer engine called GMFSS Fortuna Union, results wise there ain't no best but it's a gpu vram killer.

Asschen

Feb 2, 2023
Sure, if I want to use RIFE, but I don't use it, I use a much newer engine called GMFSS Fortuna Union, results wise there ain't no best but it's a gpu vram killer.
My apologies, I did not read your previous comments correctly. But why consider Fortuna when it doesn't offer great benefits?

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
last 2 posts i found mentioning Hard Choice with timestamps. enjoy

Hi! The Hard Choice project will be resumed after part 2 of my Seraphine animation is released . 2022-05-31 14:54:07

Unfortunately i have to damit that i will have to keep “Hard Choice“ on ice. Since i am struggeling to get my enthusiasm back up for this old Project. I Would not want to work on a 10+ Minuten Animation without the nessesary Drive behind it. Doing so is not only going to be an unpleasent experiance for me but also greatly damage the quality of the final product.
I Hope you can understand my Situation and i am sorry to everyone who anticipated this Project. I still want to Give you the chance for overwatch content so im including D.va and Tracer in this poll for the next animation.
My Personal lesson from this is to always go throu with a project once i started it and only split it in Parts if im going to work directly on the Next one from now on. 2022-10-23 22:49:53

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes