Collection Video TheCount Collection [2024-07-16] [TheCount]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Reyas

Oct 11, 2020
i know right? it took him such a long time for loops? before this the kaisa and seraphine was very engaging on part 1. i wonder what happened
To be fair, it's a lot easier to animate two characters simulating an interaction with each other than it is to animate 4.

It's not 'Twice as hard', it's exponentially more difficult..... or so I've been told by people with experience in animation [cough]. Anyway I agree Seraphine p1 was excellent and his new stuff, not just the most recent, aren't on that level. That's a really high bar though, maybe give him a break.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
To be fair, it's a lot easier to animate two characters simulating an interaction with each other than it is to animate 4.

It's not 'Twice as hard', it's exponentially more difficult..... or so I've been told by people with experience in animation [cough]. Anyway I agree Seraphine p1 was excellent and his new stuff, not just the most recent, aren't on that level. That's a really high bar though, maybe give him a break.
Damn, the dude is making these videos alone. What do you want? some kind of super productivity?

Reactions: Graffy

Gar0u

Jan 16, 2021
Damn, the dude is making these videos alone. What do you want? some kind of super productivity?
since late december 2023? 5 months for a 1 minute-ish loop? granted it's just part 1, but this is not what he used to produce for 1st part. Not complaining, but wondering what happened to him

Reactions: wormwood420

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
since late december 2023? 5 months for a 1 minute-ish loop? granted it's just part 1, but this is not what he used to produce for 1st part. Not complaining, but wondering what happened to him
This is his usual deadline. He always releases something after a long time. What's the point of your complaining....

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
5 months for a 1 minute
Well, he added some initial plot to his animation, added the voice of men, added new models of men. All this took time and money. I do not know how much he is paid from the patreon, to complain about being lazy or milking people for money....

wormwood420

Feb 4, 2024
I do not know how much he is paid from the patreon, to complain about being lazy or milking people for money....
According to Patreon, he makes €6,793/month - which is more than people in most countries make for a full-time job. I love TheCount's videos but it's a shame he only manages to produce like ~2 clips a year.

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
According to Patreon, he makes €6,793/month - which is more than people in most countries make for a full-time job. I love TheCount's videos but it's a shame he only manages to produce like ~2 clips a year.
I won't check it and I'm bad at numbers :)
But I can tell he's working alone. I don't know what he can do with that kind of money to speed up the production process. maybe hire two chimpanzees to help him :)

Ass prefer

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2022
But if the amount is really large, then you have every right to complain and demand ;)

andybc

Oct 2, 2020
That is not large at all, especially after the patreon cut and his operating costs. Taking that out he is making what an entry level role would be, for being one of the top animators in the genre. Don't know why everyone on here keeps bringing up small patreon dollars as if they are making bank.

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes