4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Mawls Summary.jpg
I hope you enjoyed the insect and fox ladies because no we have...I don't even know.

He clearly has passion for his world setting and artwork of these creatures, but he's starting to bleed Patreons pretty fast. He could switch right back to 40k or character polls to turn things around, but this is what he wants to do so whatever. Though this might be the last time I share his work here, idk yet.

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
View attachment 3793212
I hope you enjoyed the insect and fox ladies because no we have...I don't even know.

Georgy Stacker-Various Files-Chapter 3

He clearly has passion for his world setting and artwork of these creatures, but he's starting to bleed Patreons pretty fast. He could switch right back to 40k or character polls to turn things around, but this is what he wants to do so whatever. Though this might be the last time I share his work here, idk yet.
Has he had a mid life crisis or epiphany that only he understands and it is to draw weird and awfully drawn at that Alien girls? What the fuck is this shit? How do you go from the awesome 40K artwork and all the other characters he has done in past years to this..........whatever the fuck it is?? Well I guess if MN wants to endanger his income, who are we to stop him?

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Well, i was quite happy with the fox/wolf girls, i was guessing it was a one time thing, or something to draw once in a while, so i was digging it, but now we have "two tailed alien purple horned cyclops" and its very fucking strange lol, i won't complain too much since i don't pay for this, but its really getting bad, i hope he goes back to what he was doing before.

CornJunket

Aug 14, 2018
View attachment 3793212

Georgy Stacker-Various Files-Chapter 3

Sep 1, 2020
He’s said for years that he always wanted to draw monster girls, but I never imagined it would be this bad, and like
Longmire said, wtf is this garbage. It's such a shame too, because I love his art style. The Darkness piece he did a few years ago is still one of my favourites even today.

Pissed Pika

Oct 30, 2020
He will come back to regular humans once his piggy bank dries up. Just give him several months; maybe a year.
I haven't given up on him yet because he can pop out gems like these

Holy hell this site won't let me attach any images even ones as small as 300kb.

WAH

Nov 21, 2017
Are these like OC's? I don't mind, kind of neat. It's not like he outright stopped doing other characters. Prob wants to switch things up a bit to not burnout.

Reactions: jb44

Longmire

Dec 21, 2017
Are these like OC's? I don't mind, kind of neat. It's not like he outright stopped doing other characters. Prob wants to switch things up a bit to not burnout.
Very much OC and in fact, it isn't just OC, TMN is building a whole world around this new direction.

For anyone wanting to read some lore about these "Mawls" as TMN calls them, he posted the following 3 weeks ago:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If TMN has gone into that much detail about these hideous pieces of art and the June set is called Chapter 3, I think he isn't going back. Especially when he posted this pic as a July teaser, I think weird Alien things are here to stay, though I should have seen it coming when he started drawing weird bug like females. :sick:

1720185606651.jpeg

witcher123

Jun 19, 2017
sorry to bug you but can you tell me the names of animations in your signature? they're pretty hot!

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes