4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
(V2: fixed some edge artifacts)
I see that you utilized my attempt in this V2, at least a thanks would have been appreciated.

That said, I have some notes. My mask was overly feathered in order to make the switch from the original image to my element, which necessitated a custom film grain pass that I couldn't quite perfectly match, blend easier. I'm not sure if you were intentionally combating this or what but in the end the switch is extremely apparent as there's random smearing and aliased edges with mismatching colors everywhere.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Replacing such a major chunk of an image with upscaled elements is a challenge. To that end, I appreciate yours having the SFW's right hand position, although the extreme smearing from just throwing the JPG, extreme artifacting and all, into your choice of upscaler is not a great look. I'd recommend reviewing your workflow as I certain there are better options out there. Hopefully this criticism reaches you well as I only want you to produce the best you can.

Last edited:

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
I'm not sure if you were intentionally combating this or what but in the end the switch is extremely apparent as there's random smearing and aliased edges with mismatching colors everywhere.
Source image from DA seems to have a shifted brightness/exposure levels compared to the "template" from the official pack, that makes contrasting edges on big chunks to pop out.

UPD: , now with soft mask, per-region color balance correction and additional denoise/sharpen overpass. Darker areas still need some polishing though.

Echidna_1.3_SFW.jpg

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: RandyMarsh

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
June 2023
(T1 and T2 combined into same archive as usual)

And it's again Lmb55 who Shared it, so there should also your 'Thank yous' go. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than "Thank you, Lmb55' -Posts.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

RandyMarsh

Mar 4, 2019
This pack might have one of the more wtf moments I've seen from this artist
If Sandy Cheeks doesn't do it for you, the Creeper from Minecraft will be in next months pack.
Well, it got even more fucked up than the Creeper. I mean, we're still three months away from Halloween, but no problem for Maestro.

Malvadon

Apr 24, 2019
Very good arts this month, that predator was just delicious (as strange as it might sound :LOL:).

Now i would like to see some "Alien vs Predator" set someday lol!

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
Months Horizon (2).jpg

I still don't know for sure what content he has planned for his OC world, asides from the points listed above, but I guess it starts November onwards, so we'll see soon enough.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added
: September 2023
(T1 and T2 combined into same archive as usual)

And as before it's Lmb55 , so to Lmb55 you need to address your 'Thank yous'. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than "Thank you, Lmb55' -Posts.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes