Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
April 2023
(T1 and T2 combined into same archive as usual)

And as you see above address for your 'Thank yous' is again Lmb55 who Shared it. CLICK IT!

Yes, there is much better way to express your gratitude than "Thank you, Lmb55' -Posts.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

SignusPrime

Oct 23, 2019
I don't know if I haven't done a good job finding it or not but I don't see the artwork with the Tawna, Carmelita, and Krystal. Can anyone point me to the download for it?

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
Does anyone know if this image was ever made available in high-res? It's uploaded as "Mommy Echidna" on Maestro's deviantArt, and the remainder of the set is present in March 2022's pack, but not this particular image, at least not in the copy uploaded in this thread. Any answer greatly appreciated!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
It's uploaded as "Mommy Echidna" on Maestro's deviantArt, and the remainder of the set is present in March 2022's pack, but not this particular image
The set has been announced as "NSFW-only" on his Patreon, thus the versions . Also, there are a few differencies in thin details (face and background) which indicate that one version is a late-WIP variation which has been "censored" specifically for DA.

UPD: reconstructed the high-resolution consistently with the main version, using some AI upscale and the power of editing (V2: fixed some edge artifacts)

Echidna_1.1.jpg

UPD2: outdated, better version below.

Last edited:

Irastris

Dec 13, 2017
Might try to reconstruct a HD version later just for the sake of it.
I was worried what you've explained would wind up the case. Shame, but oh well.

I did a reconstruction myself as well. Here it is in case anyone else would appreciate it:

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes