• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.50 star(s) 2 Votes

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
FYI Echidna's (March pack) and Artoria's (April pack) artworks received minor retroactive updates this month.

Before and After:
Artoria Pendragon.jpg Artoria Pendragon (1).jpg

Also, minor retroactive changes for Ciri (January pack):

Before and After:
Cyberpunk Ciri.jpg Cyberpunk Ciri (1).jpg

Last edited:

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
I follow him on Patreon. He posted this yesterday.

For This month everyone in every Tier will get all variants of every Artwork as if you are Tier 3.

The main cause is Tier 3 exclusive Artworks. I was thinking about it for some time and I should do something now. For the last half a year I'm not happy with how my Tier 3 Artworks end up (especially last two months); even the current Kill la Kill Artworks is going bad. I feel nothing by doing them and looking at them, I have no idea what I'm doing with them, and I regret not doing just normal/regular NSFW-ish versions.

So I'm just dropping "Tier 3 exclusive lewd artworks" as a thing, and going back to 2 tiers (SFW for $1 and SFW+NSFW for $4).

Maybe occasionally there will be something explicit sometimes; at least coom variants, as often as I do.

As I said: for This month everyone in every Tier will get all variants of every Artwork as if you are Tier 3.

Starting next month:

If you are Tier 1 ($1); Tier will stay as it is - a SFW Tier; you will be getting 1 more Artwork per month

If you are Tier 3.1 ($4); Tier will stay as it is - Tier with all SFW + NSFW Artworks; it is just one of the Artworks won't be sexually explicit anymore

if You are Tier 3.2 ($1); well... Tier will be removed because there is no more sexually explicit artworks for that Tier; so if you were only interested in them, then you should unsubscribe after this month.

if You are Tier 2 ($3); Tier will be removed; There is no reason for it to exist anymore when "$4 SFW/NSFW Tier" does the same. I will count you as a $4 subscriber for August, so then you have two months to decide if you want to change to "$4 SFW/NSFW Tier" or unsubscribe

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I follow him on Patreon. He posted this yesterday.

I guess he feeling the burn out like calm did. Being treated like a monthly printing machine of content. Sometime I wonder if these artists really proud of their artwork they put out in a monthly basis.

He might as well just stick to just one tier at this point since tier one is redundant.

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017

MAINTENANCE POST:

OP Updated

Added:
July 2022
(Tiers 1 and 2 combined into one archive)

And again address your 'Thank yous' to Lmb55 who shared it.

There should be enough Reactions to say 'Thanks again, Lmb55'.
F95Zone Reaction Instead of Post.png

Yes, do NOT Post a row of 'Thank you' Posts. Use 'Reactions' instead.

4.50 star(s) 2 Votes