Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
Bruh. First time Antivirus finds something. I downloaded terabytes of shit from this site. I mean literally. I used Mixdrop to download most of the stuff from this thread. I used Workupload for the stuff that was not on Mixdrop anymore ( should be 3-4 dead links only ). Please check the thing again.
1714354137018.png

Issun

Jun 3, 2017

(Edit: Correct link)

latest update of the extended version, think its the same as the last update minus censorship

Was a patreon/subscribestar for awhile, then he went to the whole gumroad/crypto donation shit so i bailed. decided to see if there was anything new/good - Spoilers, not really.

Last edited:

anonsquid

Dec 6, 2020
Mega

latest update of the extended version, think its the same as the last update minus censorship

Was a patreon/subscribestar for awhile, then he went to the whole gumroad/crypto donation shit so i bailed. decided to see if there was anything new/good - Spoilers, not really.
Nope, it's still censored to shit, Fuck you Japan, you cunts.

tryndasam

Dec 24, 2023
Mega

(Edit: Correct link)

Thanks so much ! (y)

Reactions: Bury the light