Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
Hopefully one of those compression wizards comes here. Aintnoway on a 7gb game.

trozlurker

Oct 16, 2017
I encountered a bug when she gave her first blowjob. The text continued but the images didn't and it stayed on that scene even after turning on message skip.

Edit: reloaded an earlier save and was able to message skip past it. Still kind of annoying though.

Reactions: xxxRCxxx

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
I think every tag is in this release. If i missed/mixed-up something then it will be in the next update. Part 2.1 is 80% finished.
80% already so part 2 release date?

also really like part 1 so will definitely be following this game.
do you have a patreon or subscribe star page?

Ihd5914

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone have a first impression?
Good game i can see where people are coming from about the size of the game but after downloading it and getting to the end of Part 1 i already cant wait for part 2 and further
there were some parts where pictures froze where text continued but that is expected in a first release so keep it up and i am really looking forward to this games future

KuroKumo

Mar 13, 2020
So, does anyone have an idea of how to make the text instantly appear or how to increase the size of the letters in the menu? I know it's one of the files that came with the game, but I can't remember which one for the life of me.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
I´m building it up in part two. Can´t say if it will be at the end of 2 or beginning of 3.
Could you please make that optional. I fucking hate when a girl with perfectly good naturals fucks them up by adding fakers. It is their bodies, so it is their choice but fuck fake tits unless it is to fix an actual deformity or post cancer.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Kinetic novel, so someone other then the dev tell me is it a VN, if so hard pass. To explain if it's nothing but text and pictures and lots of clicking just to read a story, and no mechanics of acual gameplay then it's a VN. You can call it a Kenetic Novel if you want but as far as I can see it's just a new label put on it to try and get by your intelligence due to the horrible stigmatizem Visual Novels got for just being lame and not acually a game at all.

As usual sorry/not sorry for my unrivaled hate of all things VN.

smith66

Aug 24, 2017
Kinetic novel, so someone other then the dev tell me is it a VN, if so hard pass. To explain if it's nothing but text and pictures and lots of clicking just to read a story, and no mechanics of acual gameplay then it's a VN. You can call it a Kenetic Novel if you want but as far as I can see it's just a new label put on it to try and get by your intelligence due to the horrible stigmatizem Visual Novels got for just being lame and not acually a game at all.

No some VN do have game play elements the term Kinetic Novel is used to hammer home the point that their is no choices or game play elements.

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021

My understanding is Kinetic Novels are a subcategory of Visual Novels that have no choices, so are 100% linear with no branching plot. I don't think anyone is trying to trick you, buddy.

Last edited:

youpla

May 9, 2017
Could you please make that optional. I fucking hate when a girl with perfectly good naturals fucks them up by adding fakers. It is their bodies, so it is their choice but fuck fake tits unless it is to fix an actual deformity or post cancer.

So, because YOU don't like something, you're asking the developer to make it optional for your own pleasure ?

Tsss... So selfish.

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
So, because YOU don't like something, you're asking the developer to make it optional for your own pleasure ?

Tsss... So selfish.
So because you like something you are asking to make it like every other corruption/bimbo game out there? You ever get tired of the same game rinsed and repeated with just slightly different scenarios?

FWIW, I think the idea behind this is kind of cool, although I wonder if Jeannie would feel that way? The engine is bad though(tiny icons and save name you need an electron microscope to see the writing), needs a lot of proofreading done and some visuals are outright scary looking, like Tatiana looks like the undead or an alien. Again, like the premise, just why ruin perfectly beautiful breasts by making them look like garbage. Also note, I said please make it optional, so all those who want balloon tits can get them.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes