Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
THERAPY 5.1 is now free, and Update 5.2 is now out for my subscribers.

THERAPY 5.1 RENPY PC / Android / MAC

THERAPY Update 5.1 adds 500 images and 81 animations.

PC:
ANDROID:
MAC:

TYRANOBUILDER VERSION

PC:

THERAPY Update 5.2 adds 542 images and 157 animations.

osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
sorry to ask do i need to download part 4 or this new update have the part 4 already?
Depends on the version you choose.
With Tyranno you have 5 separate parts
With Ren'Py parts 1-2-3 are combined but part 4 and part 5 are both separate parts

Last edited:
Reactions: Roxorxl

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Would be neat if Max transforms all the way, via hypnotism/brainwashing,drugs and experimental surgery. Have the brainwashing be so successful that Max believes was always a female. I got to say though there is one character that is just so pathetic, Ben. Man what a cuck. Well he gets what he deserves I guess. Very cool story

• Red Heart
Reactions: USER_AK and Roxorxl

Roxorxl

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Would be neat if Max transforms all the way, via hypnotism/brainwashing,drugs and experimental surgery. Have the brainwashing be so successful that Max believes was always a female. I got to say though there is one character that is just so pathetic, Ben. Man what a cuck. Well he gets what he deserves I guess. Very cool story
Max has still a long way to go.

• Hey there
Reactions: USER_AK and JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Max has still a long way to go.
"evil grin" True enough,Watching everyone transform is so cool. Piggy in particular,it's as if she is turning into a monster girl,well a Pig,Monster girl. Even though there is no supernatural things going on in this awesome story it does show how devious the Therapist is. Although I would not object to anything supernatural going on in the future. That would be a twist. Perhaps the Therapist or Principal are part of an inner circle of a Slave Cult. Anyhow the story is getting better and better regardless.

• Red Heart
Reactions: USER_AK
3.80 star(s) 15 Votes