EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_baner_thing.jpg

Overviews:
Four demos. Your favorite will be made, decided by vote.
Winner Baskin All-In

Baskin All-In: The Family
A family drama that will be a little darker and more serious. A failed actor returns home to attend his father's funeral in a village that envies ghost towns. Reconnect with three sisters, mother, and a possible old flame. How long will this visit home last? Everyone is ready to leave and go on with their disappointing lives, except for middle sister Tulip. And she has a plan.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-02-25
Release Date: 2023-02-25
Developer: -
Censored: No
Version: Demo
Other Games: Candied Oblivion
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win - Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Others: COMPRESSED*

*This version/port is unofficial and not from the dev, use it at your own risk

screenshot0045.png screenshot0048.png screenshot0050.png screenshot0051.png screenshot0052.png screenshot0053.png screenshot0054.png screenshot0055.png screenshot0056.png screenshot0058.png screenshot0059.png screenshot0060.png screenshot0061.png screenshot0062.png screenshot0063.png screenshot0064.png screenshot0065.png

Last edited:

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Which demo has which tags?
That does seem like something I can sort out early.

All: 3dcg, adventure, romance, male protagonist, teasing, PoV, dating sim, incest, virgin, and Harem
SOB: Combat, Paranormal, Oral Sex, and Superpowers
Baskin: vaginal sex, creampie, and Groping
CO Creamy: Groping, Handjob, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, and Paranormal
CO Caramel: exhibitionism, and Groping

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
That does seem like something I can sort out early.

All: 3dcg, adventure, romance, male protagonist, teasing, PoV, dating sim, incest, virgin, and Harem
SOB: Combat, Paranormal, Oral Sex, and Superpowers
Baskin: vaginal sex, creampie, and Groping
CO Creamy: Groping, Handjob, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, and Paranormal
CO Caramel: exhibitionism, and Groping
Do you intend to add tags to any of these if they win? For example, if Caramel wins, would there eventually be oral or combat scenes?

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Do you intend to add tags to any of these if they win? For example, if Caramel wins, would there eventually be oral or combat scenes?
I tried to focus the tags just on what is in the demos because that is f95s thing. The sexual tags would be extended. I want this project to go for longer so pregnancy and more fetishes would get added to each. There will be oral and group sex (M/FF+).

I'm not completely sure the combat tag belongs on a vn. Combat is only a major part in SOB, along with monster girls and superpowers.

I appreciate your question!

Reactions: Furmilk

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
I tried to focus the tags just on what is in the demos because that is f95s thing. The sexual tags would be extended. I want this project to go for longer so pregnancy and more fetishes would get added to each. There will be oral and group sex (M/FF+).

I'm not completely sure the combat tag belongs on a vn. Combat is only a major part in SOB, along with monster girls and superpowers.

I appreciate your question!
You could add a planned subsection in the genre spoiler for each game if you have a general idea of how each of them would progress. It's a common practice for developers, just don't add them to the thread tags and everything's kosher.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Where do we vote ? :KEK:
Hmm, the mod deleted it when he moved it off the request board. I didn't see anywhere on the rules that I couldn't post a voting link but then again, they also changed the name to "the sugar ray [Demo] [RaBuddy]" without anything else.

VOTING IS OVER
Baskin: All-in is the winner!​

*yup, they are deleting it along with changing the "release date" to today, apparently.

Last edited:

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Second Race Update
Hey Boo,

I've been spiraling in my time without a project. I could start working on the next demo disk or something. Promotion is like a little bit of work. Then applying the work. And finally, waiting for some kind of data, which you hope is clear.

It's great. I'm great. Thanks for asking.

Best Girl

This is the first week there has been a winner for best girl. With thirteen women, this is where ranked choice really shines. While voting for your favorite does have a lot of weight in ranked choice, it also leaves room for a choice that is most palatable for everyone. This segment will be a weighted though because I do really like my characters and want to talk about as many as I can. This week I'm going to put a spotlight on two girls. Second place goes to Tulip. Who is the little sister catalyst for Baskin All-In. No surprise.

The best girl winning by getting the most points from second and third choices is

JANE

Yes, one of the few non-redheads and most abrasive supporting cast from Candied Oblivion. Jane has warmed up to the player and even gets flirtatious in the demo. She is moving up to cool girl, independent, love interest. I actually made her character model before either of the actual leads for Candied Oblivion. In the first update. I somehow deleted her eye brows, which opened her up for mockery in the screen shots. But now, She's best girl!

I'll be making some special renders with Jane and she will be in the special patron rewards next month.

The VOTE

This second week of voting is very exciting for me because the bulk of people have started joining in and not just the insiders and people I bother on a daily basis.

With 33% of the points Baskin All-In has pulled ahead.

There is now a healthy lead on Caramelization.

It seems there is a clear preference for the grounded contemporary stories. If are most interested in Creamy Dreamy or Blackhole, it is not against the rules to spread my game and campaign for your favorite.

Of course, it is also encouraged to join my patreon, where there are additional votes for every tier. Joining at any level for any content will score you an extra vote. Especially, Eighteens get to vote six times, including the general.

Reactions: Your real Father

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Why is the MC Grace's dad in Caramel? It certainly didn't read that way in CO1. I seem to recall the MC and Grace both being marked as underage for alcohol in the bar.

That said, all 4 games seem cool.

Reactions: RaBuddy

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Why is the MC Grace's dad in Caramel? It certainly didn't read that way in CO1. I seem to recall the MC and Grace both being marked as underage for alcohol in the bar.

That said, all 4 games seem cool.
Thank you!

I put a choice in Candied Oblivion that determined your age at the beginning of chapter 2. Lines of dialogue changed if you chose young, older, or oldest. When you are young, you are a peer to grace and both get marked.

johnmnf692

Jun 20, 2022
Thank you!

I put a choice in Candied Oblivion that determined your age at the beginning of chapter 2. Lines of dialogue changed if you chose young, older, or oldest. When you are young, you are a peer to grace and both get marked.
That's odd because i definitely didn't see that choice.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
That's odd because i definitely didn't see that choice.
It was sneaky but not all that sneaky. The exchange goes like this.
Grace: "I can't believe I heard that shit come out of your mouth."
Player: Call it-"
-A zeal for learning.
-Adulthood kicking my ass.
-A midlife crisis.

I'm fairly happy you didn't notice.

RaBuddy

allegedly
Game Developer
Oct 20, 2020
Hey Boo,

Alright, this has been put off a minute. Appatently, I need a blow-off day.

There's a Ray-ce Update
Turning to a real race war. wait.

This week there was a surge of votes for Creamy Dreamy. Which, I love to see it. But Baskin All-In is still all in the lead. But it is only in the lead by five percent of the vote.

If you are most interested in Creamy Dreamy or Blackhole, it is not against the rules to spread my game and campaign for your favorite.

Of course, it is also encouraged to join my patreon, where there are additional votes for every tier. Joining at any level for any content will score you an extra vote. Especially, Eighteens get to vote six times, including the general.

Let's talk about some BEST GIRLS

This week's best girl is Grace! With her orange hair and wild personality. She won this weeks poll hands down. I don't have a runner up.

Luckily, she is in two games. Her role is different in both. In the Creamy Dreamy demo she falls victum to magic glowing gental, baby hiding, std of sorts. She will be a fish out of water in the magical world that her and the MC now find their lives intangled with.
In Caramelization she is a girl trying to get attention from her MC dad and trying to tackled grounded problems like getting a job and dating your Dad.

For the first time I was asked why is Grace the MC's daughter in one game and Sister in the other? This is because her role was fill in the blank in the original Candied Oblivion and the MC's age was hidden behind a secret choice. I decided to play to each of the games strengths by giving Grace a unique role in each.

I'll have a specail render with Grace next week with the final results of the race.

JANE, jane, jane
Play some Jefferson Starship.

Last weeks best girl was Jane. I wrote about her last week but here is her specail render!

Son of a Blackhole's Monster Girls

Song of a Blackhole will have moster girls. I put it in the description but like there are point ears and super powers in the demo. I did get monster girl assets for this game. AND IT'S LOSING BUT THAT FINE. It's fine. IT'S FINE.

It really is fine. I'm excited about all my projects.
Here are some monster girls in the lose plans.

Stonerbank

Aug 25, 2017
Baskin All-In is for sure my favorite. Can't say I like the mother model at all, but the sisters are good. One thing though, the characters body-hair is SUPER weird. When I saw the screenshots I was wondering if he was some kind of wolfman (seriously). I would either try and make it a LOT finer or just not add it at all. I don't see any benefit of him having visible body hair. Despite Baskin being my favorite, Phoebe I think is my favorite character, I really like the outfit.

Reactions: RaBuddy