Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
Is this really abandoned? I saw a post on patreon with the dev sharing some previews for the new version.

nandaja

Mar 24, 2021
Is this really abandoned? I saw a post on patreon with the dev sharing some previews for the new version.
I mean he's been sharing previews for a year now, and still nothing. He doesn't even answer to the questions on his own Dsicord, people wondering if this is still an ongoing project or not, people asking if an update is for soon or not etc, if he could at least clarify and tell us what's up with this game, but nothing.
And let's be honest here, last update was over a year now, might as well call it abandonned, don't you think ?

Dopplyn

May 8, 2018
I mean he's been sharing previews for a year now, and still nothing. He doesn't even answer to the questions on his own Dsicord, people wondering if this is still an ongoing project or not, people asking if an update is for soon or not etc, if he could at least clarify and tell us what's up with this game, but nothing.
And let's be honest here, last update was over a year now, might as well call it abandonned, don't you think ?
His last preview was posted in March, he can still come with the update if he's truly continuing it. We got many games with 1 year or more who didn't receive the abandoned tag like Culture Shock for example.

Reactions: GreeperDark3dART

Deybigson

Aug 7, 2018
I don't think it's an abandoned game, he's just in no rush to do it, maybe it's more of a hobby for him, he only works on the game when he feels like it, when he has nothing to do.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes