Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
A step back from Sunshine Love in terms of character designs, but on paper this one has a more interesting premise, imo. The inclusion of minigames also has me wary, but I'm curious where this one is gonna go.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

HG

Sep 12, 2016
Android port is unplayable. The scaling is completely off by a good margin. Needs testing before deploying. Please correct. Thanks.

Reactions: A13X.H and Jon54

LoGyMW

Nov 21, 2022
So far its good, but at this point it is what i expect from MrDots. I liked all of their previous games so im very much going to looking forward to new episodes of this as well

LLoyid

Nov 19, 2017
till i dont see the harem tag on this one i cant rate the game,.....last one was ok till dev toke the ntr part that give the game more spicy,and after so many love interst no harem ending ,......
Harem its a curse of lots of good projects. It just makes the whole thing a lala lend which has nothing to do with any human behavior. Just some primitive teenage fantasies of banging million hot chicks and they all are happy with each other. Totally kills the vibe. And not to support Ntr when dude is whacking off watching in his girl's eyes which is also crazy shit:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Some cheating and other male characters are fine in the story and do really spice it up, i do agree.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Yeah, we are looking into the fix for this now. Thanks
While you're at it, could you maybe consider aligning the minimenu (Back History Skip etc) with the center of the screen? (or the textbox) The way it's now placed all way to the left just looks a little jarring, with all other UI pieces centered.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
I think they're referring to the flash drive's size relative to the USB port on the laptop. The former would not fit into the latter.
That seems to me just like the result of the flashdrive being held much closer to the scene "camera" and at slightly different angle. Pretty sure it'd visually "shrink" to correct size if placed next to the port.

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
That seems to me just like the result of the flashdrive being held much closer to the scene "camera" and at slightly different angle. Pretty sure it'd visually "shrink" to correct size if placed next to the port.
actually they are right. That Laptop has an USB C port, whereas the drive is an ordinary USB size. I could say that there is also a propper USB port hidden under his wrist, but that would be a lie - lol.
Also you don't know how creative people can be to connect different things.
I work in IT and i have seen people plugging USB the wrong direction, using HDD in Display port, Micro USB in USB C ... and so on.
Whenever you think, it's impossible to plug, there's at least one person who manages to do so - LOL

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
actually they are right. That Laptop has an USB C port, whereas the drive is an ordinary USB size. I could say that there is also a propper USB port hidden under his wrist, but that would be a lie - lol.
Also you don't know how creative people can be to connect different things.
I have re-checked the scene and they're actually wrong -- the port visible in that screen isn't where the flash drive gets plugged:

1719805600819.png

The port is above the Esc key, while the drive is plugged far lower. The port it goes into isn't even visible on the earlier screen, perhaps obstructed by the case bezel or otherwise covered.

Jul 2, 2021
Android port is unplayable. The scaling is completely off by a good margin. Needs testing before deploying. Please correct. Thanks.
We should have a fix for the android version released on our official subscription pages in the next 15ish minutes. For now the ability to adjust the text locations (left right center) as well as the name plate wont be there for Android, we will fix that a bit later.

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
good first update. I like the idea of "fantasy noncanon scene" because you get the best of both worlds. Sexy scenes while not throwing off the original story or characters development.

Not going to lie, at first I thought Mr. Dots and his team is back with their old tricks by adding sharing/NTR content and disguising those scenes as "fantasy non canon" route. Glad to see that's not the case....I hope?

One suggestion though is can you make finding the secret scenes easier? The only 1 I found was the showering scene....

edit:
P.S. I like Vivian and Bella characters but I find Ariel very lacking..... don't know what it is...? She just doesn't have any sex appeal and her character is just meh.... Her scenes to me are like fillers in Anime. Am I the only one?

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes