Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
so if we want to avoid for example bi/lesbian stuff the only way to do that is to avoid certain charaters?
as far as plans go for now, we intend to be able to avoid ANY sexual scene by a simple decision just before that scene.
It's not like an on-off-pathing. All girls are availabe and also avoidable at any point of the game, just how far you can go with that girl depends on your current love score. Meaning if you got one heart, she might let you hug her or even kiss her, but then she will end the scene, while having 3 or 4 hearts she will let you continue to grope her ... and so on.
The more you interact with any girl, the more likely she will let you go further.
Even if you decline a girl in the beginning, you will be able to change your mind and build up her points at a later point in the story (even though maybe not high anough to get the "full treatment").
So basically avoiding lesbian stuff will most likely not affect your overall story gameplay, and also i doubt that we will use such content for "gaining hearts" - so you don't have to worry if you exclude such scenes from your personal playthrough.

Reactions: Beast Within

V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
Sorry, moderator. I promised I would never comment on any game from this developer. I just downloaded it and took a look at the videos folder. I didn't even see who the developer was.
I've already deleted my other comments, and I'll come back later to delete this one too.
Topic locked here. Sorry, but there are some people whose names make me feel bad, so I'm going to stay far away.

• Angry
Reactions: Dessolos

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
I just downloaded it and took a look at the videos folder. I didn't even see who the developer was.
exactly - JUST looked into folder and that made you entitled to judge a whole game without even playing it.
Finally we all see your true self.
I've already deleted my other comments, and I'll come back later to delete this one too.
after being proofed wrong, just deleting and leaving as if nothing happened - not sure if i should be happy or upset.
Sorry, moderator.
You should be sorry to someone else rather than to the moderators for judging and BSing a game without even playing the game - as you just admitted
..., so I'm going to stay far away.
hopefully

PS:
Sorry, but there are some people whose names make me feel bad
Well, that's at least ONE thing, we have in common

have a nice day

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020
I tried to approach this game with an open mind and without image of previous MrDots games. And it was pretty darn hard. After just a few minutes it was very obvious this was another Sunshine Love style production. Which is hard to call a compliment. Even more. In technical terms it probably comes worse than SL. Very average visuals. I can't even describe what I felt when I saw the animation of blonde girl entering the store...

I can't take this game seriously, but I guess that's the way it should be played. Not to be taken seriously. But the dev team seems to think otherwise. But I can't:
- how can you run an entire heist from a foodtruck parked at an intersection at a red light?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The truck was there through the entire robbery

- How am I supposed to take a guy seriously with this totally-discreet-absolutely-inconspicuous-headset?

- "It just shows what you can do when you have a lot of money" - those are the words about the 21st birthday party from the screenshot below...

- how seriously to take a burglar who, in the middle of a heist, asks hacker why they didn't download the documents remotely? Despite the fact that the plan had been prepared for 3 months and 'each role was explained in specific detail" earlier during check-in.

And so on and so forth. I didn't get to any h-scene so I won't comment. Maybe from time to time I'll check some of the next updates and try to see redheaded sister in the gallery but that's it. It's sad to write this but MrDots' recent productions are a pretty simple thing - you either love them or shrug your shoulders and you move on without regrets.

EDIT: wow, a forced sex scene. With one of the girls or a threesome. The problem is that I don't want to do anything with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: SlowDance

Hyperserver

Donor
Jun 30, 2018
Looking good so far, just wish we could fuck the dad off, seems a bit of a prick.
he IS a huge prick. He is even more a prick than we have seen so far (more in next update).
And yes, he is not only a prick, he is further more an obstacle between MC and the girls *grien

Maxiom

Jul 31, 2020
Melody and Sunshine Love are both good AVNs.
Never played DMD because I hate incest and it is forced and not optional there.

I hope there are consequences and differences in routes, when playing the MC as a moral team player versus an immoral loner.

Hopefully the male team leader is not irredeemable and there is guilt if the MC comes between him and his wife.
I don't really like when characters are unrealistically demonized in order to make the MC and LIs angelic.

Would be nice if the loner MC route has him emulating the team leader, while the team player MC uses him as an example of what not to be.

There shouldn't be a double standard if the MC emulates the male team leader.
Hopefully good-natured LIs react negatively if they find out the MC is immoral, while immoral LIs don't mind.
A good team player MC should be quite likeable in contrast.

Also, I don't like when all male characters are made to be stupid perverts except the MC.
Hope that his best friend remains a good dude, and if the friendship breaks, it's a consequences of playing an immoral MC.
I hope there is no harem route and that if the MC commits to a LI and cheats, there are consequences.

Anyways, nice start.
Best wishes.

Last edited:

White Lamp

Dec 18, 2020
so wait, the only new content here is the revised limo scene where you just switch out the limo driver with the day dreamed MC?

Why did you guys change this scene and whose decision was it?

3.70 star(s) 16 Votes