MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
So I guess the apk version is eternally broken? I tried the .8 version a while back and downloaded it again yesterday to see if it had been fixed but no such luck. As soon as you try to open the app from your phone it instantly closes

vector12

Aug 8, 2017
Here's my personal Walkthrough of the game. It's kind of a WIP, but it should help out. I'll keep working on it, and update it here as I do.

Last updated: 9 Dec 2022 0.9v1
View attachment 2223846
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi everyone I updated the Walkthrough to v09! Let me know if there's anything missing. I may make a Walkthrough mod, but that will take a while.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If someone besides me wants to change the aborrent fonts I made a quickfix to change them to plain Roboto, just paste the zip contents in the game folder and you should be good to go

View attachment 2225324 View attachment 2225326
Wouldn't it just be easier to go to \ThinkingAboutYou-v0.9-pc\game and replace the fonts you don't like with other fonts, renaming the replacements with the names of the originals? But thanks for the effort and attached file.

Reactions: Daasss

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Man, this game has some serious cringe issues. I actually facepalmed at MC during the double date. How the heck did his gaslighting even work? In any proper story, he would've had to move back into his mom's basement after being such an enormous asshole. But somehow his "No, U" worked and Julia accepted that she was at fault for him ruining her date over childish jealousy. Not a fan of David or NTR, but at this point in the game, she should've chosen David over her little twerp brother 10 out of 10 times.

And his obsession (I guess this would be the dev's obsession as well) with being anti feminism is hilarious. He's living with his intelligent, independent, successful sister and thinks that the idea of women being equal to men is dangerous. Huh, I wonder why an 18yo virgin living in his sister's roomate's room and without stable income would think that.

The romance part isn't half bad, though. I like the back and forth. But damn are some parts hard to get through without facepalming.

Reactions: Balub and 52637

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Man, this game has some serious cringe issues. I actually facepalmed at MC during the double date. How the heck did his gaslighting even work? In any proper story, he would've had to move back into his mom's basement after being such an enormous asshole. But somehow his "No, U" worked and Julia accepted that she was at fault for him ruining her date over childish jealousy. Not a fan of David or NTR, but at this point in the game, she should've chosen David over her little twerp brother 10 out of 10 times.

And his obsession (I guess this would be the dev's obsession as well) with being anti feminism is hilarious. He's living with his intelligent, independent, successful sister and thinks that the idea of women being equal to men is dangerous. Huh, I wonder why an 18yo virgin living in his sister's roomate's room and without stable income would think that.

The romance part isn't half bad, though. I like the back and forth. But damn are some parts hard to get through without facepalming.
Actually, it all is 'hilarious'. You either accept the humor in this game or you don't, but it's all deliberate by the developer.

Try laughing while you're facepalming.

SOLISTS

Feb 3, 2021
I like this game but I wish there was a walkthough mod for it because there is so many little ways to miss scenes without one :(
Have made rough version of it, based on walkthrough. It is based on sis patch tho.
If no hints in choices, so choice is not valuable. May be not exactly precise, if dom route.

Readme:
Readme: add files "replacements.txt" and "patch.rpy" to the game folder
will work only with sis patch
version 9.2a1

Last edited:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Seriously cannot get any android download of TAY to work. It downloads, installs and gives me an app icon. Click on it. Waits a few seconds then auto force closes. Is there an issue with the Samsung A52s on Android 11?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Seriously cannot get any android download of TAY to work. It downloads, installs and gives me an app icon. Click on it. Waits a few seconds then auto force closes. Is there an issue with the Samsung A52s on Android 11?
There's always an issue with Samsung, full stop. ;)

I would reach out to Noir Desir, the dev of the game, who is here on F95 (has shown up in this very thread before). They might be able to help you troubleshoot what is happening. Alternately, you can try posting in the general help forum to see if anyone there is an expert with Samsung devices or just Android generally.

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes