chrono1337

Aug 30, 2017
When you say "OP", do you mean the first page of this thread, or the post by MyPreciousCJ? Because I got a download from the thread's first page and the downloaded file (not just what the post indicated) is for sure called ThinkingAboutYou-v0.9.1-pc.rar although I haven't quite gotten around to playing it yet. So unless the file itself is incorrectly labeled, v0.9.1 is available via links on the OP (i.e., the first page of this thread).
he is talking about the compressed which is not updated. Added confusion because a poster quoted the old compressed release 0.9.0 after the new 0.9.1. release making people think the old compressed was updated to new version

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
From the summary: " As of now, our hero's main concern is a man named David, who Julia works with. He must get David to leave Julia alone at all costs."

I am finally playing this game, and I am at the point where David is crying at the bookstore. I take it that it is in the MC's best interest to give David bad information and not have a perfect date? Sure, the MC can earn some cash, but what is the goal? I suppose I could save and have branching storylines, but that could mean going back and doing a few hours' gametime again.

Recommendations or suggestions?

Noir Desir

Game Developer
May 15, 2017
You can skip it (skip. Not avoid.) It will still happen. You are just left black-out drunk on the couch. And they r giggling: "Hihi, lets sleep together."
No, that won't happen if you choose to get drunk.

By the way. After the next update, there will be more options in the lesbian scene, including threesome. I just need more time to add this content.

but that could mean going back and doing a few hours' gametime again.
Don't worry. Whatever you choose, David will lose in the end. Just in a different way.

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
Don't worry. Whatever you choose, David will lose in the end. Just in a different way.
Thank you for the answer. I realize I am not the same "person" as the MC, yet I always feel awkward when setting up the "competition" to fail. I prefer to see the girl find out on her own in these games.

On a side note, there is nothing wrong with wearing a salmon or pink shirt if you are a guy. You'd need to be going to a 1970s disco revival dance to be appropriate. David wears his shirt all day, every day! Just a little lighthearted humour! :LOL:

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
you probably chose the wrong options dude, I went straight alpha male and got quite some fun stuff in the story, some options might not be as obvious to progress as alpha, there is a walk through mod you can use.

Other than that, Dev I love the game, can't wait for the ending, and hopefully some knock up action.
One of best I've played. Big props to Noir Desir

Reactions: Noir Desir

quaylefour

Aug 25, 2017
I just discovered this game and am enjoying it. Very humorous. Also downloaded the Birthday edition. Any help on getting through that? TIA.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok this shit got to be too much for me! Put the damn Feminism and Female Domination on this thing! She gets him to sell his bike to give her money! She does not pay any bills when she is the manager of the bank! Eva pays all the bills as the employee of the bank! This has turned into pure feminist garbage!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Ok this shit got to be too much for me! Put the damn Feminism and Female Domination on this thing! She gets him to sell his bike to give her money! She does not pay any bills when she is the manager of the bank! Eva pays all the bills as the employee of the bank! This has turned into pure feminist garbage!
This already has the female domination tag, so other than just saying you don't like that aspect of the game, I'm not sure what your point is.

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This already has the female domination tag, so other than just saying you don't like that aspect of the game, I'm not sure what your point is.
Sorry but you maybe blind but I am not. It has 5 tags on it and nowhere does it say it is basically feminism here because the attitude she has with him is pure feminist! The MC has premature ejaculism and made fun of for it and than begged for money when he works in a book store. Seriously this is some really twisted feminist crap here and if it was properly tagged I would of never downloaded it and wasted time on it.

Games need to have PROPER tags on them! This game is very offensive to me and would not even of checked it out if it had proper tags!

Screenshot_9.jpg

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Sorry but you maybe blind but I am not. It has 5 tags on it
Not everything you're complaining about even exists on F95Zone as a tag. But what you're pointing to is what was indicated on the very first release and not anything after that. You are blind if you haven't consulted the tags just below the game's name at the top of the OP. It has a lot more than 5 tags on it; you just looked in the wrong place. And the current list absolutely does include female domination.
1676794787410.png

and nowhere does it say it is basically feminism here because the attitude she has with him is pure feminist! The MC has premature ejaculism and made fun of for it and than begged for money when he works in a book store. Seriously this is some really twisted feminist crap here and if it was properly tagged I would of never downloaded it and wasted time on it.

Games need to have PROPER tags on them! This game is very offensive to me and would not even of checked it out if it had proper tags!

View attachment 2401249
I do think humiliation should probably be added to this tags list. But feminism, premature ejaculation, and similar don't exist as tags on F95Zone.

You've been on this site since 2016 and have over two thousand posts and nearly two thousand reactions. I don't believe you are as unaware as you pretend to be. There's no excuses for not knowing what I showed you above. Nice try, but you absolutely should have known all of this long before now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I don't like the unavoidable NTR in the latest update.
It doesn't even register as NTR to me if it's done by a female. I was really surprised when people complained about this.
This is one example (of many) why the term NTR is so problematic. The staff updated the tags to use netorare specifically to help with some of the disagreements, but obviously that doesn't handle all variance between people's perspectives on the concept. I can see both ways, if I'm honest. I do think that final scene being unavoidable was a bit unexpected, and I get how it would upset some people. I'm pretty neutral on this type of thing, but I can understand why some are inflamed by it.

Reactions: Mack9 and T3DP4XF

Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@-CookieMonster666-

It's true though, tell me another reason for why you would care about cheating only if it was with a guy and not care about cheating if it was with a girl?

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes