Kadajko

Oct 28, 2021
@-CookieMonster666-

It's true though, tell me another reason for why you would care about cheating only if it was with a guy and not care about cheating if it was with a girl?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
@-CookieMonster666-

It's true though, tell me another reason for why you would care about cheating only if it was with a guy and not care about cheating if it was with a girl?
I wouldn't make the distinction. I'm neutral on NTR (not a fan, but I don't hate it, either), so I'm the wrong dude to ask about this type of thing. My facepalm was about the jump in logic from what was said to assuming it's "because you see females as something lesser." I don't think your conclusion follows what's been said so far, at least in the part of this discussion that I've seen.

T3DP4XF

Oct 1, 2017
Because you see females as something lesser.
I'm not your typical garden variety feminist off the street, that much is for sure, but that's not at all the reason in my view. I just believe that monogamy is a social construct and we probably evolved with either harems or tribal orgies being almost universally present, and females don't "subtract" or "steal" anything when they have sex with each other. You can argue that it's about the emotional side and love that is stolen, but it just doesn't trigger that negative reaction in me at all.
Though I feel we're sliding off topic here, so let's just leave it at "that's just like, my opinion".

Barretto24

Feb 15, 2021
Can't seem to see any difference between 0.9 and 0.91 still ends at video camera scene. Or am i misremembering how 0.9 ended? Lol

username123!

Dec 17, 2018
Sorry but you maybe blind but I am not. It has 5 tags on it and nowhere does it say it is basically feminism here because the attitude she has with him is pure feminist! The MC has premature ejaculism and made fun of for it and than begged for money when he works in a book store. Seriously this is some really twisted feminist crap here and if it was properly tagged I would of never downloaded it and wasted time on it.

Games need to have PROPER tags on them! This game is very offensive to me and would not even of checked it out if it had proper tags!

View attachment 2401249
I don't know if this is satire or not but the MCs love of feet and premature ejaculation for them is insanely hot and the fact he gets teased for it is even hotter. Best element of the game IMO, I wish there was more of it in this game and other games.
The fact the other characters take advantage of that weakness, in a femdom game mind you, is pretty par for the course. He's definitely a little beta simp but I wouldn't exactly call it feminist propaganda lmao you sound a bit unhinged bro

You can also just not sell your stuff, I'm almost certain there's an alternate path.

Also shoutout to Noir for making an awesome game

Last edited:

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
This is one example (of many) why the term NTR is so problematic. The staff updated the tags to use netorare specifically to help with some of the disagreements, but obviously that doesn't handle all variance between people's perspectives on the concept. I can see both ways, if I'm honest. I do think that final scene being unavoidable was a bit unexpected, and I get how it would upset some people. I'm pretty neutral on this type of thing, but I can understand why some are inflamed by it.
idt if is good for this type of game... can you confirm i did't try the new update

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
idt if is good for this type of game... can you confirm i did't try the new update
I don't know what you're asking me to confirm. Are you wanting me to confirm it happens, or that it turns out to be good for this game? I can confirm that it seems to happen even if you choose a solo Julia path. Whether it turns out as a good thing yet remains to be seen. (Though personally I think it will be fine.)

Djsjcs

Oct 10, 2021
I don't know what you're asking me to confirm. Are you wanting me to confirm it happens, or that it turns out to be good for this game? I can confirm that it seems to happen even if you choose a solo Julia path. Whether it turns out as a good thing yet remains to be seen. (Though personally I think it will be fine.)
i just don't like to share so can you confirm if the game going to fours or not ... if yes think i drop even a was playing this game for long time thx for respond

4.00 star(s) 36 Votes