Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Aw shoot. Does anyone have an idea where the save files are stored?
I did a fresh install of windows on a new SSD, so I should have it stored on the old disk somewhere.

Edit: Found it! And for those interested.
C:\Users\UserName\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Was just looking myself cause i noticed theres like 300 autosaves lol

according to the website

On Windows, the save files are in:
Users/(Your Name)/AppData/LocalLow/Anduo Games/Third Crisis/Saves
(If you can’t see AppData, click ‘View’, then check the ‘Hidden Items’ box)

On Android, the save files are in:
Android/data/com.AnduoGames.ThirdCrisis/files/Saves

clowth

May 20, 2017
Im having a bug after cleansing all ppl on sub lvl, when i go talk to rena and shes having sex, suddenly the game pulls me back and i cannot continue the story

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I had a bug where the game doesn't let me move after the FF scene with Jewel in her bedroom/dressing room.
I loaded the autosave and was able to proceed.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I wish the pace of development wasn't slow (I'd buy the full game in a heartbeat) but at least there's progress and this is still one of the more consistently developing games.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Can't seem to past the tutorial with Jewel!! I tried everything I could.. In the end I quit at the 47th round.
I thought the bug was solved the September of last year.. Apparently not.
If anyone has a savefile to share just after that tutorial that would be amazing or, maybe, If You can help me out about that It would be fine too!
(i tried already the "fix" of washing myself with the bucket before talking to her)
Was your perversity at or above 60? I tried it with a 35 and it would not work for me either, then I bumped my perversity up to 60 and just ended the turn a few times and it finally worked for me. I don't think I made a save file right after that, but I'll look.

Reactions: Pisdrul

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
One thing I absolutely love about this game is the new art. The old art style really didn't do the characters justice and it was kinda jarring to see such a discrepancy between sprite and CG. The character artist doing the CG art is what really bumped this game up my list. Keep going guys!

rlgrlg

May 14, 2018
So glad too see that this great game finally got the art it deserves. It was a pretty bad turndown to see those horrible kid drawings.
A great game, really sexy and teasing, and now with great art. Congrats to the devs.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I was waiting for this game to get more content...and it was perfectly decent, even good.

Shame about the guy though, he's gay...I would've liked him as a boyfriend, although I'm sure my brother will have something to say about that.

Keep it up devs.

allliii

Jun 29, 2018
Guys i have a bug (i think) she left the bar with waitress uniform without bra and now she doesnt change. Now at hotel somebody at door and she says i must wear sth decent but doesnt change. At night after patrol when she is naked i changed but in the morning same, she says i cant remove the uniform. Kept working at bar but she leaves with same clothes. I tried console commands and edited save file but still the same. Anyone knows a way, i dont wanna start over

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes