alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
is there a way to not run in fullscreen mode and at a lower resolution? i can turn fullscreen off, but i only see 1920x1080 in the options
theres probably an easier way to not run in fullscreen but i know adding -window at the end of the file path in properties of file(right click),it makes it run windowed mode. normally that is used when running games in window mode is unavailable

Kmanlv

Feb 11, 2018
Is there a condensed APK version of regular APK file cause it installs the runs then crashes on game home screen load up after logos and never reaches the starting screen and since am on Android its harder to find crashes logs

Reactions: klc60

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I played this game for the first time now and holy shit I was instantly hooked. I played it for like 7 or 8 hours in one go (obviously I'm not done yet at all) and it's lowkey addicting. The only thing that would make it even better for me personally is a pregnancy system. That'd be the icing on the cake.

Nov 12, 2018
The Peitho route is the true "Good" route imo. It's a shame it gets passed over in content and you can't leave their base to do other quests in the game.

phenemeon

Apr 21, 2017
yeah same, this game was so good that actually ruined most other adult games for me. I've been playing this non stop for 3 days, and it is 3 day because I keep replaying the bar waitress storyline. They literally made my shit in that part. Whoever designed that deserves the award for the best man of the year. I wish there were more for that part but I doubt they will add more since it has more content than most of these shit show patreon adult games combined.

anyway it is pretty good. can't wait for them to finish peitho rote, std insipired minigames are a brilliant idea as well. This game will be a masterpiece if they continue like this, that is for sure.

I played this game for the first time now and holy shit I was instantly hooked. I played it for like 7 or 8 hours in one go (obviously I'm not done yet at all) and it's lowkey addicting. The only thing that would make it even better for me personally is a pregnancy system. That'd be the icing on the cake.

izzipizzi

May 5, 2019
Once you start the Ambush mission do you never return to Carceburg again? So I should do all the missions (Waitress, Townhall, dark alley, etc) before leaving?

Labrat28

Mar 9, 2019
I dunno, I was wondering where this game was going, and granted, there is a lot of gay kind of mixed into it... but the whole giving dude a bj minigame was a little too much, I think the description might be missing a tag if you know what I mean.

Is curious a tag? Like what are we doing with this game?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Where do I find the 'new open world side content that unlocks scenes and a new outfit'? The gallery additions only include three new street whore scenes, which I've already completed. So I'm curious about the new scene it refers to.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Where do I find the 'new open world side content that unlocks scenes and a new outfit'? The gallery additions only include three new street whore scenes, which I've already completed. So I'm curious about the new scene it refers to.
After bringing the map shard to Lady you head back into the wilderness south of the mansion. There is a second peithos base to the south west. (it's marked with an exclamation mark on the minimap) After fighting 2 rounds of peithos thugs you will find the new outfit in the northern most room of the base.

4.50 star(s) 106 Votes