Jul 10, 2020
The main story route has been getting updates for the past few months. This latest release had a big branching sequence that I spent a lot of time putting together.

What resolution & platform are you playing on? There may be some weird UI scaling.
Hey there!
Goes without saying that I enjoy the game, expecially the (PURE) options. But can you please, tell me the name of the song that's played in Carceburg's Townhall? Like, I'm going mad for it. Literally, booting it up for some 10 minutes and listen to it. It's /that/ good.

Anarchy Stocking

Jul 15, 2020
[QUOTE =“ tontje,帖子:3740488,成员:6026”]
嗯...进了pethotho路线,但是不能继续...头发太蠢了-_-
[/引用]
Same

jestir

May 4, 2018
if I could support them and get the game on Patreon I would but unfortunately, I am in so much position, it's not like I love begging for the new version here
0.24.0 was released on steam a few days ago just give a week and it might be updated on here too the new one on Patreon

fyafya

Mar 30, 2018
The main story route has been getting updates for the past few months. This latest release had a big branching sequence that I spent a lot of time putting together.

What resolution & platform are you playing on? There may be some weird UI scaling.
will the streetwhore path lead to its own unique path like the peitho path?

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
is there no way to save her gf D: cause Jenna corrupted . . . is there no way to make amends to her or should i just give up

jestir

May 4, 2018
is there no way to save her gf D: cause Jenna corrupted . . . is there no way to make amends to her or should i just give up
do nothing sexual and yes it can be done when planting bug there is a window open to get the jail guards out of the building
have your party do all the sex acts in the tunnels not Jen

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
in other words. start over : ( . . . any corruption and you cant get your gf back to your side huh?

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
in other words. start over : ( . . . any corruption and you cant get your gf back to your side huh?
Nothing is really certain at this point due to being still incomplete, but as of yet no. Jen is still hated despite being pure (tested with pure runthrough so far), cuddling in the hideout and getting the flower will not help her attitude. But I'm guessing they will have a happy ending by game's completion.

jestir

May 4, 2018
well there is a scene for it in the gallery so there has to be a way to get it cause you have to get it to get the steam achievement in the game I am going to start a new game and see how to get it I think it has to do with what you say and do so you can not pick any purple choices after i find out how i will let every one on here know how i did it so wish me luck

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
after getting to the hideout part my head just..... uggg.... (very painful memories ill leave it at that)

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Vilsa Nara is the creator of this thread so the jokes on you
I did not originally create the thread. I politely asked to be the owner of the thread so I could have some control over how the game is presented via screenshots and media in the OP. I'm one of the co-creators of the game along with Bearcore and I don't upload the builds.

Hey there!
Goes without saying that I enjoy the game, expecially the (PURE) options. But can you please, tell me the name of the song that's played in Carceburg's Townhall? Like, I'm going mad for it. Literally, booting it up for some 10 minutes and listen to it. It's /that/ good.
Lol! Glad you like it! It's called Mystery Bazaar by Kevin MacLeod. Just a bit of really nice-sounding royalty free music.
While I totally would love to have an original OST at some point, it's much easier to just use royalty-free music and buy licensed music to use in the game for the foreseeable future.

Vilsa Nara

Hi there,

Any chance of updating the version of the game on your itch.io to 0.23? (it's the only way I can play, as a Mac user)
We'll upload it soonTM.

will the streetwhore path lead to its own unique path like the peitho path?
No plans for it atm, but it would be cool!

after getting to the hideout part my head just..... uggg.... (very painful memories ill leave it at that)
The writing worked! Gotta throw some other emotions into the mix other than horny. :p

Bound-Spirit

Dec 6, 2019
well there is a scene for it in the gallery so there has to be a way to get it cause you have to get it to get the steam achievement in the game I am going to start a new game and see how to get it I think it has to do with what you say and do so you can not pick any purple choices after i find out how i will let every one on here know how i did it so wish me luck
You get that scene by being pure when in the secret hideout and have to pick a bed for the night. Karen's bed can be chosen at that point, but prepare to see a rather sad scene.

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes