nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
That reference flew right over your head, didn't it...
huh.... reference to what? i'm being serious if that in the game ill uninstall this.... game already making me uncomfortable... not in a good way ether.
this is coming from someone that been in an abusive relationship.... even this is making me uneasy. . .

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
no tag anal, there is content in the game
a question to the author: is it planned to add a pregnancy with all the consequences?

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Never gave this game a try cause of the outdated art on the sample section. seems that this is gone now so ill give it a try.

Jul 10, 2020
I did not originally create the thread. I politely asked to be the owner of the thread so I could have some control over how the game is presented via screenshots and media in the OP. I'm one of the co-creators of the game along with Bearcore and I don't upload the builds.

Lol! Glad you like it! It's called Mystery Bazaar by Kevin MacLeod. Just a bit of really nice-sounding royalty free music.
While I totally would love to have an original OST at some point, it's much easier to just use royalty-free music and buy licensed music to use in the game for the foreseeable future.

We'll upload it soonTM.

No plans for it atm, but it would be cool!

The writing worked! Gotta throw some other emotions into the mix other than horny. :p
I LOVE YOU <3 <3 <3 <3

• Red Heart
Reactions: Vilsa Nara

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
a question to the author: is it planned to add a pregnancy with all the consequences?
well there the flower pregnant girls that run after you and blow up so their suppose to be a preg tag LOL as disturbing as that is. also killing them gives you a postcard scene of someone getting egged.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Yeah, the tags are probably outdated. Pregnancy is alluded to, but it's not currently shown. There aren't really any plans to include pregnancy with Jenna, but something like that would be really good as a bad-end scene. There is cumflation in a scene and one enemy type is permanently cumflated.

Never gave this game a try cause of the outdated art on the sample section. seems that this is gone now so ill give it a try.
There's still a couple scenes that are in the old art-style, but we're almost done updating those. All the rest is in the new art style.

huh.... reference to what? i'm being serious if that in the game ill uninstall this.... game already making me uncomfortable... not in a good way ether.
this is coming from someone that been in an abusive relationship.... even this is making me uneasy. . .
I'm sorry that it makes you uneasy. I don't really know what else to say. If it's troubling you too much, I'd suggest just taking a break from the game or going for the fun lewd routes.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
Yeah, the tags are probably outdated. Pregnancy is alluded to, but it's not currently shown. There aren't really any plans to include pregnancy with Jenna, but something like that would be really good as a bad-end scene. There is cumflation in a scene and one enemy type is permanently cumflated.

There's still a couple scenes that are in the old art-style, but we're almost done updating those. All the rest is in the new art style.

I'm sorry that it makes you uneasy. I don't really know what else to say. If it's troubling you too much, I'd suggest just taking a break from the game or going for the fun lewd routes.
is there going to be a point where you will be given the op to actually save the gf and bring her back to her loving self again? will that ever become an option =/ else yeah i think im a have to skept only reason i got interested was hey. loving gf get kidnappy by evil fks. gf goes on a mission to save her. i was like ok this is badass....was hoping she be the same loving gf when you get her bk not this.... murderous kill bill style ex from hell D: i mean... it suppose to be dark i get buttt..... hateful ex gf that would cut her throat if given the chance.... D: kind of killed the mood for me.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
is there going to be a point where you will be given the op to actually save the gf and bring her back to her loving self again? will that ever become an option =/ else yeah i think im a have to skept only reason i got interested was hey. loving gf get kidnappy by evil fks. gf goes on a mission to save her. i was like ok this is badass....was hoping she be the same loving gf when you get her bk not this.... murderous kill bill style ex from hell D: i mean... it suppose to be dark i get buttt..... hateful ex gf that would cut her throat if given the chance.... D: kind of killed the mood for me.
I don't want to spoil what's going to happen in the story. If it troubles you this much, then yeah, you should probably stop playing it. Sorry again.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I don't want to spoil what's going to happen in the story. If it troubles you this much, then yeah, you should probably stop playing it. Sorry again.
oh god she gets worse.... sigh.... yeah... she murders her doesn't she....im welling to keep playing but not if it just going to be one of those nightmares were the story has a well you know. one of them ends up dead. i had to deal with that nightmare over Star Ocean EX Anime!! that was some sicksht pissed me off.. and AFTER she finally tells him she was in love with the poor bastard then goes off and dies... like WTF who thinks that romantic at all D:

but hey.. its your plot man. if the girl dies she dies. just im real sorry that not my cup of tea. cant stand games like that. in fact the whole ending to star ocean fking happend to me in real life..... best mate finally confesses then she dies on me.... yeah. dont need to be reminding OF THAT HELLISH NIGHTMARE ><

Last edited:

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
oh god she gets worse.... sigh.... yeah... she murders her doesn't she....
I'm not the developer but considering the existance of a 'pure' route i can pretty much assume the girlfriend becomes unbrainwashed at some point in time and returns to her more normal persona. And i sincerely doubt anybody is getting murdered.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Sorry if it's been asked before (couldn't find it) - what's the purpose of lord phallus and musky jar apart from the +10 corruption on use in carcen mines? Seems to be a lot of "dicking around" for a +10 corruption points ;-)

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
is there a close estimate when would this be available for purchase/completed/steam?
It is on steam available for purchase with an estimate of completion of around 2021 according to their early access description (though how accurate that is now i do not know)

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Sorry if it's been asked before (couldn't find it) - what's the purpose of lord phallus and musky jar apart from the +10 corruption on use in carcen mines? Seems to be a lot of "dicking around" for a +10 corruption points ;-)
it's a reference to twitch plays pokemon and the lord helix meme

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
I'm not the developer but considering the existance of a 'pure' route i can pretty much assume the girlfriend becomes unbrainwashed at some point in time and returns to her more normal persona. And i sincerely doubt anybody is getting murdered.
right... you can prove that she does get back to her loving self ill play again tell then nope for me.... (NO OFFENCE TO THE DEV< the story about gf needed rescue by her gf was romantic as fk!! but killed me when she turned into a murderious ex from hell D: ) there got to be a way to bring her back even with corruption path on.

also there was no mentioned anywere while playing btw there a cheat on your gf thing : ( if you have 1 point of corruption she will slit your throat in your sleep -.- i jsut cant get over how murderious she turned out .... i just cant BUG the ever FK out of me D: im sorry dev

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I am trapped in the VR, trying to win that fucking fight and failing again and again. Why fights anyway? Any hint?

EDIT: Got it done. Still - the story and art is great, the fighting seems very annoying to me.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 99 Votes