max_002

Mar 30, 2019
such a question: can you leave the first city?
if you go left, then to the north and south there are guards who need a pass, but it is not clear where to get it.
and what to do in the lower village is also not entirely clear, except how to fight and talk there are no other options.

ralchemilla

Jul 21, 2020
right... you can prove that she does get back to her loving self ill play again tell then nope for me.... (NO OFFENCE TO THE DEV< the story about gf needed rescue by her gf was romantic as fk!! but killed me when she turned into a murderious ex from hell D: ) there got to be a way to bring her back even with corruption path on.

also there was no mentioned anywere while playing btw there a cheat on your gf thing : ( if you have 1 point of corruption she will slit your throat in your sleep -.- i jsut cant get over how murderious she turned out .... i just cant BUG the ever FK out of me D: im sorry dev
uuuh.. is anyone a doctor around here?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
if you go left, then to the north and south there are guards who need a pass, but it is not clear where to get it.
and what to do in the lower village is also not entirely clear, except how to fight and talk there are no other options.
In time, the questline will allow you to leave, yes, but this isn't an open world you won't be able to stroll around and explore to your heart content. Parts are not implemented yet are locked. You can only visit key locations that are/were part of the plot.

The slums, what i think you referr to as lower village, is for now just to fight and collect bounties.

MaxedEntropy

Jul 25, 2020
Fantastic game so far, i'm kinda stuck on 'Shape Leila into a Peitho dump" tho, can't seem to figure out how to get past 55 on the slave

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
Fantastic game so far, i'm kinda stuck on 'Shape Leila into a Peitho dump" tho, can't seem to figure out how to get past 55 on the slave
I haven't gone very far in the peitho route but it might just not be finished yet, so you should just continue with the main story instead

pixvoliv

Aug 18, 2018
Vibrodash isn't working for me again in 0.25.0. I believe it's supposed to get unlocked in the first base battle and the game says as much, instructing me to use it, but it just cannot be clicked or otherwise activated (e.g. by pressing the 3 key). I recall having the same issue many versions ago.

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
Been playing more on mobile lately, combat is a bit difficult. Mostly because the movement tiles are too small for me to accurately tap on, and I have pretty skinny fingers. I've found holding and dragging, then peeking under my finger to see what tile is highlighted is the best way to proceed, though it gets tedious.

A movement confirmation button could alleviate some of that, or a way to zoom in to the combat field to tap on tiles more easily. Just mobile QOL though, not a biggie

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
I have just reached the point in the game where you beat wildfire, there is a lot of place holder images so far, does the art get better as you go on or is this it until the game is finished? Devs would really push more art into the early part. It’s lacking compared to the writing and gameplay in a deterring way.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I have just reached the point in the game where you beat wildfire, there is a lot of place holder images so far, does the art get better as you go on or is this it until the game is finished? Devs would really push more art into the early part. It’s lacking compared to the writing and gameplay in a deterring way.
You're around about a quarter of the way through the currently playable content. We're working through updating all the old art. You'll reach a certain point where it's all art in the new style and animations start popping up more frequently. Since we're developing this game chronologically and improving as we go along, later content will usually be higher quality than content near the beginning. We make an effort to go back and rework old things every now and then, but that's a low priority compared to actually continuing the story with new content.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
In time, the questline will allow you to leave, yes, but this isn't an open world you won't be able to stroll around and explore to your heart content. Parts are not implemented yet are locked. You can only visit key locations that are/were part of the plot.

The slums, what i think you referr to as lower village, is for now just to fight and collect bounties.
Actually if you beat the slums' boss, you get a "cum blaster" - pretty interesting weapon for a lust build as it lower the lust defense of a target that is drained in cum by 5 and adds a lust damage of 5. If you cover yourself in cum with a blaster, you get +10 lust damage against a target that is covered in cum as well.

Braaain

Oct 30, 2018
You're around about a quarter of the way through the currently playable content. We're working through updating all the old art. You'll reach a certain point where it's all art in the new style and animations start popping up more frequently. Since we're developing this game chronologically and improving as we go along, later content will usually be higher quality than content near the beginning. We make an effort to go back and rework old things every now and then, but that's a low priority compared to actually continuing the story with new content.
Thanks for the quick response, I am a Patreon supporter by the way but had not discovered your discord yet so asked here because this is where I found your game. Hope I didn’t sound to critical. I think this game is exceptional really. The writing the gameplay all of it and the art that is there is good but the WIP stuff on your discord with the animations is really up to the standard of the rest of the game so hats off to you. Looking forward to encountering the new art as my partner and I continue our play through

Demora

Nov 10, 2017
Hey, I mentioned this earlier on the "Itch" website, but when I try to play the “Third Crisis” games through a browser or after I download the game and start to play, I get notifications that the program has Malware in the coding. Something called, “BlazeRewards” or something. I don’t know if this is a common issue, but I thought I should let you know.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Hey, I mentioned this earlier on the "Itch" website, but when I try to play the “Third Crisis” games through a browser or after I download the game and start to play, I get notifications that the program has Malware in the coding. Something called, “BlazeRewards” or something. I don’t know if this is a common issue, but I thought I should let you know.
Can you get in contact with us via our discord? It's probably a false positive but I'd like to look into it.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Is there anyway to get off the pethio slave trainer route and back to town?

I'm on the pethio ship/base and have trained the slave leila to 90 but all other options are 'under development' and i can't figure out what to do next. When i try to sleep in my room it tell me I still need to work but I've trained the slave and have served in the cage multiple times.

Last edited:

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Is there anyway to get off the pethio slave trainer route and back to town?

I'm on the pethio ship/base and have trained the slave leila to 90 but all other options are 'under development' and i can't figure out what to do next. When itry to sleep in my room it tell me I still need to work but I've trained the salve and have served in the cage multiple times.
Try loading a save or an autosave from before you chose to go down the Peitho path.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes