Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
So what are the main routes of this game? From what I can can see the Peitho route, main route, "pure" route - which I think is the main route without having sex with anyone - and the Streetwhore route seem to be talked about. Any others?

Sm3agol

Jul 1, 2019
hey i play it on android and is enable control still functioning ??? its not apear on my game

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
Where is the special drink for the guard? I don't seem to find it in the GAG storehouse
throught the door. White boxes on the right. Click on them.....for the Rum

I can not find "Forest Note #1" . Can someone tell me where it is please. I have searched every where but can't find it.

never mind. I just found it hidden in the first part of the main path. It is on the left. Hidden.

hidden behind a christmas tree.

Doc19Who

Dec 15, 2017
God I can't wait until slutting around has a chance of knocking her up....

And I still think it'd be funny for a later game perversion scene would be if she's cleaning the stalls at city hall, there should be a chance that she just slips on cum and falls into one the open hole she was just cleaning. Becoming a toy for the day.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
there should be a chance that she just slips on cum and falls into one the open hole she was just cleaning. Becoming a toy for the day.
What i was wondering about is why noone in that long line actually offers her some credits for a blowjob while she is cleaning up. I always expected someone would finally try to use her for good but its just a little fondling that happens.

ettaz

Aug 24, 2020
hello gys i need some help can i ask u what to do in peitho training base
mission is shape leila into a peitho dump what do i need to do there how to pass this mission i tried all posible ways but didnt work for me can someone help?

any idea how to pass that mission?

naglover

Aug 15, 2016
How do I get the streetwhore - day 5 scene? It's in the gallery, but trying to talk to people says "content not available yet"

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes