Disarm

Sep 16, 2017
Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Peitho route still hasn't progressed any further than the first couple steps of training Leila?

Crossett

Sep 23, 2017
Great game!
I only have myself to blame for not checking it out before. Think I judged it by the "mobile game" tag, which together with the weird combat and too sensible tits made me skip it. Something I clearly shouldn't have done, considering how much of the content speaks to me. The dystopian setting and unavoidable humiliation is like cocaine to me together, when you can't simply fight back or avoid the degrading content. Usually I have to intentionally fail and pick the slutty path to get the humiliation that turns me on, but here I can have my cake and eat it too, by playing the tough heroine and still have plenty of reasons to go through degrading submissive situations to progress. With so many humiliating things along the path towards winning, I don't even care to try out the slave side of things yet. While it doesn't appearance-wise hit all my buttons, it does so many other things right that I don't even care. Thumbs up, high score, will check back for more!

Last edited:
Reactions: James Eveleth

Kodek

Jun 26, 2017
After i go ask Jewel to help against the Rats and pass the h-scene, my character get stuck in Jewel's room.
I can't move at all, can't even acess the save/load menu, i can only hope . If someone has any ideia of the why, please help~

Jul 28, 2018
After i go ask Jewel to help against the Rats and pass the h-scene, my character get stuck in Jewel's room.
I can't move at all, can't even acess the save/load menu, i can only hope . If someone has any ideia of the why, please help~
It's a bug and it's happened to me each time I get to that scene, on both Windows and Android. You should be able to close the game, launch it again, and load the last autosave; it will put you immediately after that scene.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
dont know if this has been implemented or suggested before. maybe add a public reaction? when lust finally hits 60 and you can walk around with your top open? also public reactions for how you're dressed? with or without bra or panties etc? just a suggestion

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes