Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Heya everyone! Vils here with your weekly lewds! Lots of replacement work was done this week, but there's also some new stuff in the spoiler section!

Butt Grope Replacement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Shower CG Replacement
New X-Ray
Wildfire x Jenna Replacement
========== SPOILERS BELOW =====================
That's all for this week! We'll see you all next Wednesday for another Anduo Report!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rlyah

May 29, 2017
Faced such a problem, before the new main menu was updated, the game started perfectly well, after its update the game simply freezes after the AnduoGames logo, and no reaction .. I tried all versions starting from 0.24-0.27. Can someone handy try to rebuild the game (APK-file) and delete the main menu, or put the old one? I beg you, somebody help me, I really want to play the updated version. Oh, by the way, I'm playing on Android 5.1.1

Orannis

Nov 8, 2019
I didna few months ago as well. I did with a bigger game is well That have demons that serve under A reluctant master.

critical2002

Feb 17, 2019
Warning to some android players it's buggy.
The game might kick you out in random time so save as much as you can.
The text will sometimes be late and you may click it again don't do it or you will miss some text.
Though I think it's best if you just play on win.

somenameidk

Jun 25, 2019
dont know if this has been implemented or suggested before. maybe add a public reaction? when lust finally hits 60 and you can walk around with your top open? also public reactions for how you're dressed? with or without bra or panties etc? just a suggestion
That was implemented a while ago have you tried talking to anybody?

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
Does the Peitho part of the game end at the part where you have to train the girl in the cell and most of the options are unavailable? I can't seem to find out how to progress from there. Trying to sleep tells me that I have to work more first, but I can't find any work to do, since the options aren't available.

Nathers

Jul 19, 2019
Same issue as I have with Town of Passion! Upon installin the game on my Amazon Fire, I can't see or do anythin! I only hear sound!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Can you change the look on Jenna's face, by any chance? I'm very bored of the constant half lidded stoner eyes.

RbH

Aug 4, 2017
Can you change the look on Jenna's face, by any chance? I'm very bored of the constant half lidded stoner eyes.
It changes with clothing but sometimes seems to get stuck on 1 face which seems to reset to the default one when you restart the game

Nisama3DX

Jul 2, 2017
Could someone post their save file for the gloryhole minigame? I cant find my save file where i finished all the bar scenes. You would save me a lot of time.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes