Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Try loading a save or an autosave from before you chose to go down the Peitho path.
Well, hello captain obvious... :rolleyes:

Yes I could just not start the route, but seeing as I've put some time into the route I'd rather not waste it. I've no idea if the route is a one way street or if I've reached the end of the current content. If it is a one way street the Devs should make that clear before you go down it.

The reason i went down that route instead of the ambush route, is the ambush route gave a warning to finish everything in town first, and trying to do that put me down the Pethio route with out any warning that I couldn't get back.

• Angry
Reactions: Ashkun

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Well, hello captain obvious... :rolleyes:

Yes I could just not start the route, but seeing as I've put some time into the route I'd rather not waste it. I've no idea if the route is a one way street or if I've reached the end of the current content. If it is a one way street the Devs should make that clear before you go down it.

The reason i went down that route instead of the ambush route, is the ambush route gave a warning to finish everything in town first, and trying to do that put me down the Pethio route with out any warning that I couldn't get back.
Sorry for trying to help...

A more detailed answer would be that as far as I know, there is no way to go back to the regular route once you choose the Peitho one and the other way round. Progress between the two is not shared, so one save where you have finished the Peitho route and one where you have continued with the regular one will allow you to play all of the new content for both routes once there is an update.

Bearcore

Sep 9, 2017
Sorry for trying to help...

A more detailed answer would be that as far as I know, there is no way to go back to the regular route once you choose the Peitho one and the other way round. Progress between the two is not shared, so one save where you have finished the Peitho route and one where you have continued with the regular one will allow you to play all of the new content for both routes once there is an update.
Thanks for providing the correct answer! :)

R8Renegade

Apr 22, 2020
guys how to fix this irritating bug.

how to get this specific bug btw?

>have the old ver of the game
>download the new one and pause it in the middle then cancel the downloading
>extract the new "canceled" version and you'll get a warning the file is corrupted
>just ignore the warning w8 until its done
>open the new "canceled" version and you'll be greeted to a normal title screen of the game
>the title screen still shows up and youll just see a silhouette of jenna as the background
>play the game
>everything is black and white
>quit the game via control panel
>download the new version and actually finish it
>extract that one and play the game
>everything is normal except you cant interact with anything
>can only access new game
>game will autosave but wont take you back to the place you autosave whenever you die

thats the bug because thats what happened to me thanks to these blackouts i cant properly download my stuff

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Can we have an updated android version please? The one in the post is waaay outdated
I don't think so, Android users are forgotten
More updated Android version is on itch.io for free. We always keep all platforms updated at the same time. You can also go to our Patreon to get the latest Android build.

We don't do the uploads on this site, so they're not guaranteed to be kept up-to-date for all platforms.

TUTN

Nov 9, 2017
More updated Android version is on itch.io for free. We always keep all platforms updated at the same time. You can also go to our Patreon to get the latest Android build.

We don't do the uploads on this site, so they're not guaranteed to be kept up-to-date for all platforms.
Oh, didn't know about that. Thank you!

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Maki12

Jul 15, 2020
Damn. I loved every bit of this game especially the part of corrupting the living shit out of the mc. Are there any updates on the peitho route?

Reactions: 6jbo6 and Drsx

thesgc

Aug 30, 2019
There should be hints in the gallery but the one you are talking about may be the one you unlock by progressing in the story

zero942

Feb 14, 2018
how can I complete the mision "A commanding presence", I don't know where I have to go after get the whiskey

raptor77777

Jun 28, 2018
Does anyone know what are the new changes in v0.25 except street whore, peitho and main story path? Ive seen in the changelog that there is a new bar scene in the night but I dont know how to activate it.. :/

bobby125432

Mar 13, 2020
Does anyone know what are the new changes in v0.25 except street whore, peitho and main story path? Ive seen in the changelog that there is a new bar scene in the night but I dont know how to activate it.. :/
you have to do the dancing minigame a couple of times, or you can enable the console in settings and type in gallery.unlockall

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
What is this mention of "briefcase for Wildfire" in the changelog? Is that a quest you get from her if you do the Pure path?
Speaking of, have you considered adding Pure Jenna to the "skip to content" section of the game?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
What is this mention of "briefcase for Wildfire" in the changelog? Is that a quest you get from her if you do the Pure path?
Speaking of, have you considered adding Pure Jenna to the "skip to content" section of the game?
It's during the main story quest. Pure route is supposed to be like a 'Hardcore' run, so it's not going to have any skips.

Reactions: Ashkun

ben7513

Mar 26, 2018
I started a new game because my previous version did not have fragments in it. I got to the ruined stronghold and into the vents. I noticed there was a fragment piece there I could not get. Does anyone know how to get it or do you get to come back to the ruined stronghold later?

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes