johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
look like another "a girl and her dog" game... lets hope it wont die

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Wow! Thanks for the reception everyone! <3

The Leath boss fight is currently flawed design-wise, you're supposed to defeat all four engineers and then lose in the current version, but we're going to be fixing it up so that winning is a little more obvious. The reward for winning is better than the reward for losing, give it a try for a nice innocent scene. ;)

We're going to be rolling out a bugfix update really soon that fixes a few of these design flaws and also bugs that people have told us about. Then we're going to be focusing in on more sexy content since this release focused more on the not so sexy art that you need to have an RPG that looks pretty.
I tried to beat the engineers first but it was clearly impossible. I would be happy to win, because I like to play a strong MC rather than an forced one.

Be confident in your game ! :).

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I tried to beat the engineers first but it was clearly impossible. I would be happy to win, because I like to play a strong MC rather than an forced one.

Be confident in your game ! :).
Not impossible! Just gotta think outside the box, maybe try using that big laser of Leath's to your advantage!

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Pushed a bugfix update that (hopefully) solves the issues you guys had with the Leath boss fight and has some other nice goodies inside as well!

You can find the updated builds on our blog or our Patreon post for the new update.

0.1.1 Changelog

• Added a cutscene and additional dialogue to the win condition on the boss fight to make a player’s victory less confusing and frustrating.
  • Adjusted the Grumpy Man sequence to make him more of an obstacle for Jenna so that her helping him doesn’t seem out of place when she’s in a hurry.
  • Fixed Grumpy Man not being where you left him if you come back to the first level after getting past him.
  • Made diagonal movement speeds be the same as moving only horizontally or vertically, making Jenna feel less slippery.
  • Adjusted mouse movement so that sprinting starts when the mouse is a little further, so there is a wider range of movement with the mouse.
  • Modified save path for WebGL to make saves and options persist across updates, saves will be lost for the last time in this update on WebGL (This only affects options on Windows and Android builds).
  • Adjusted Motel Owner dialogue at the end of the game.
  • Added Export buttons to load game buttons in Load Menu on WebGL.
  • Fixed holes in Deep Forest collision that allowed you to walk outside of the map.

Reactions: ponyguy

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Adding ability to save before a boss, first stage of which takes at least five minutes, would definitely make gameplay less frustrating, so far, I went from enjoying myself to rage deleting.
Edit.
Oh, great, apparently you're supposed to lose. All that mumbojumbo was for nothing.

Reactions: Aazkaal and ponyguy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Adding ability to save before a boss, first stage of which takes at least five minutes, would definitely make gameplay less frustrating, so far, I went from enjoying myself to rage deleting.
Edit.
Oh, great, apparently you're supposed to lose. All that mumbojumbo was for nothing.
We fixed the uncertainty of the boss fight in 0.1.1, but I don't have control of the OP so I can't edit the links there. Sorry you had to go through that. You can get 0.1.1 from one of the download links at if you wanna go through it again.

Looks promising what fetishes does it include?
(Pairings) [M/F], [F/F], [M/M/F], [F/F/F/F], [M/M/M/M/F/F]
(Fetishes) Mind Control, Blowjob, Bukakke, Gangbang, Femdom, Blackmailing, BDSM, Domination

Good, smooth gameplay and UI?
In MY h-games?

YES PLEASE
Glad you like it!

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
We fixed the uncertainty of the boss fight in 0.1.1, but I don't have control of the OP so I can't edit the links there. Sorry you had to go through that. You can get 0.1.1 from one of the download links at if you wanna go through it again.

(Pairings) [M/F], [F/F], [M/M/F], [F/F/F/F], [M/M/M/M/F/F]
(Fetishes) Mind Control, Blowjob, Bukakke, Gangbang, Femdom, Blackmailing, BDSM, Domination

Glad you like it!
I would actually like to ask something, do you have plans to add more fetishes in the distant future ? ? Do not get me wrong, its fine at it is, just curious since i am a sickening owl :D

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ooo. The game just started and already I'm submitted to a lovely sight. Promising start. Can't wait to get the MC into similar situations. :evilsmile:

''I'm not taking that off!'' Dammit, woman. Let me unequip your clothes! :p

That's the best damn demo end screen I've ever seen. I do indeed like what I see. :heartcoveredeyes:

Well then, losing was easy. Let's see how I do when I actually try.

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
Very nice! However did I have to lose the boss battle? Cuz I did fine up until she started destroying covers, then everything went wrong.

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Comrade Anulnyat

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Um-m, I actually deleted the folder with the game, not the archive. So I've finished it right after I chilled.
Honestly, it's one of those games I sorta enjoy, especially if our protagonist will have choices when it comes to humiliation and sexy times.
I liked it quite a bit. It's has enjoyable UI, fights are not hard at all(probably will be later in the game, but that's fine), the maps are a bit too big, but as a person, who spent so much time playing jrpgs, I'm completely fine with it as long as running around will have a little reward here and there, the ability to take clothes off suggests, that we might be able to go commando at certain point and it will have some sort of reaction from npcs(a man can dream), those little portions of story you can collect around is also a nice touch and I love the art.
If the game is going to be presented in a half serious joking manner(after all our character is quite a brat :p), I'm all legs and hands for it, it certainly helps staying relaxed and enjoy the game.
As for hard fights or fights, where it's not so obvious what you're supposed to do...
Honestly, I'm stuck in this particular situation. I'm strongly against a challenge in sex games, but seeing how Third Crisis focuses on fighting system, I guess it would be a refreshing change for me.
After all we need a "rest" from time to time.
Thanks for communicating with us, it's really nice of you and I hope you will success with your game.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Um-m, I actually deleted the folder with the game, not the archive. So I've finished it right after I chilled.
Honestly, it's one of those games I sorta enjoy, especially if our protagonist will have choices when it comes to humiliation and sexy times.
I liked it quite a bit. It's has enjoyable UI, fights are not hard at all(probably will be later in the game, but that's fine), the maps are a bit too big, but as a person, who spent so much time playing jrpgs, I'm completely fine with it as long as running around will have a little reward here and there, the ability to take clothes off suggests, that we might be able to go commando at certain point and it will have some sort of reaction from npcs(a man can dream), those little portions of story you can collect around is also a nice touch and I love the art.
If the game is going to be presented in a half serious joking manner(after all our character is quite a brat :p), I'm all legs and hands for it, it certainly helps staying relaxed and enjoy the game.
As for hard fights or fights, where it's not so obvious what you're supposed to do...
Honestly, I'm stuck in this particular situation. I'm strongly against a challenge in sex games, but seeing how Third Crisis focuses on fighting system, I guess it would be a refreshing change for me.
After all we need a "rest" from time to time.
Thanks for communicating with us, it's really nice of you and I hope you will success with your game.
Thanks so much for bearing with the combat! It's just the first pass, and we're looking to focus in on making it a lot more fun over time, maybe not the next update, but soon TM. We're definitely looking to have walking around naked be an option with NPC reactions, but Jenna's not comfortable with that just yet. :p

Very nice! However did I have to lose the boss battle? Cuz I did fine up until she started destroying covers, then everything went wrong.
It's a little complicated, but we fixed it in 0.1.1 which you can download or play from

Your saves (should) even carry over to the new version on their own if you're playing on a downloaded version.

Basically, in 0.1.0, you have to defeat the four engineers, and then lose to Leath (that's why she starts destroyed cover). But now we just end the fight with a victory and do a cutscene that shows Jenna getting defeated.

Ooo. The game just started and already I'm submitted to a lovely sight. Promising start. Can't wait to get the MC into similar situations. :evilsmile:

''I'm not taking that off!'' Dammit, woman. Let me unequip your clothes! :p

That's the best damn demo end screen I've ever seen. I do indeed like what I see. :heartcoveredeyes:

Well then, losing was easy. Let's see how I do when I actually try.
Glad you enjoyed the end screen, I had a lot of fun putting that one together. <3

I would actually like to ask something, do you have plans to add more fetishes in the distant future ? ? Do not get me wrong, its fine at it is, just curious since i am a sickening owl :D
Yeah, we're planning to within reason (since Patreon is starting to crack down on certain fetishes). Feel free to leave suggestions and if we can do them, we'll see about getting them in in the future.

Mram.99

Dec 15, 2017
Hey, this game is really cool and i can't wait to see more of Jenna! I'm not sure if someone else asked already, but i was wondering how often you're gonna update the game.

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
Thanks so much for bearing with the combat! It's just the first pass, and we're looking to focus in on making it a lot more fun over time, maybe not the next update, but soon TM. We're definitely looking to have walking around naked be an option with NPC reactions, but Jenna's not comfortable with that just yet. :p

It's a little complicated, but we fixed it in 0.1.1 which you can download or play from

Your saves (should) even carry over to the new version on their own if you're playing on a downloaded version.

Basically, in 0.1.0, you have to defeat the four engineers, and then lose to Leath (that's why she starts destroyed cover). But now we just end the fight with a victory and do a cutscene that shows Jenna getting defeated.

Glad you enjoyed the end screen, I had a lot of fun putting that one together. <3

Yeah, we're planning to within reason (since Patreon is starting to crack down on certain fetishes). Feel free to leave suggestions and if we can do them, we'll see about getting them in in the future.
Welp, if you insist, but be warned :D

Bestiality, Pregnancy, Birth, Egg laying, Parasites, Insects and this sort of thing :D i told you im a sickening owl :D

Your new Founder Escalon, the sickening owl :D

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Hey, this game is really cool and i can't wait to see more of Jenna! I'm not sure if someone else asked already, but i was wondering how often you're gonna update the game.
We're aiming to get the next content update out by the end of March. Glad you enjoyed!

Welp, if you insist, but be warned :D

Bestiality, Pregnancy, Birth, Egg laying, Parasites, Insects and this sort of thing :D i told you im a sickening owl :D

Your new Founder Escalon, the sickening owl :D

We'll see what we can do! Thanks for the suggestions and welcome aboard! :D

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Seems potentially interesting, but the browser-version on Ich doesn't seem to work.
Or rather, everything about it is incredibly unresponsive.
I never even got to gameplay, when the text-boxes take multiple seconds to recognize that you've clicked on them, there's a problem.

Anyway, even without access to the OP, you could still post links to newer versions here.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok, playing version 1.1 downloaded, runs much better.

First comment I have is on tone.
The game opens with someone having been kidnapped and raped, and then the first level begins and you go, what is essentially a calming walk in the park.

There's no feeling of tension. It feels like the first section of the game should be infiltrating a big-shell style military base. Metal walls and patrolling goons, not an idyllic stroll through the woods while peaceful music plays.

In the patch-notes you mentioned 'fixing' coffee-guy in 1.1, but I'm playing that and if this is fixed, I can't imagine what it was like before.
The main character herself keeps commenting on how stupid it is that she's doing this, even while she does it. Which only serves to highlight how dumb the segment is, while not actually doing anything about it.

She can't go over or through the fence?
If the only way to get through that fence really is with the guy's key, then the correct answer is to take it.
If he's deliberately obstructing a rescue-mission, then he's the enemy.
The correct response is to cold-cock him and take the key from his body.

Wasting time doing some asshole's chores while your friend is in the hands of people who you were just told are depraved and probably intend to 'turn her into a stripper' is kind of stupid.

Coffee-making is a decent intro to the quest-system and collecting pickups from the environment, but tonally, it feels completely out of place.
I'd suggest either A: scrapping the whole sequence. Maybe reuse the art for bending down and wet jumpsuit at later points. (crossing a creek in the woods?)

B: Moving it to another time. Maybe have an actual prologue before Karen is kidnapped? So there's no time-pressure and you can do dumb chores like this.

Or C: completely change the quest so that it makes sense for someone in Vibe's position to actually stop on her mission to do something.

For example, instead of 'make me coffee, bitch.' you need to go get the key from his hut, so her actions are still pushing the end-goal of moving forwards.
Maybe it's not a flimsy looking fence, but a big concrete barrier, and a door that can't be opened without power, so you need to trip a breaker or something before the door will open.
Grumpy-guy can be the guy helping you get past the barrier, instead of the asshole in your way who (for some reason) you aren't allowed to punch.

Alternatively, punch him.
Use it as an intro to the combat mechanics. Have a big prompt that pops up when he pulls that 'make me coffee' line that says 'Press X to attack' and you just beat the shit out of him and take his key.

Also, minor note: In the current version, you trade coffee for the key, but Grumpy man still opens the gate himself.
Presumably with the key he just gave you.

For the rest of it... I'd say stray as far from Overwatch as you can. Do your own thing.

For fetishes... Straight, les, bondage. Could do some interesting things with a 'vibrosuit'

Getting her suit corrupted with some sort of virus that makes it randomly vibrate could be fun. Especially if she can't take it off because she needs it for her powers.

Reactions: Master of Puppets

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Splitting this into two posts, cuz it was getting a little bloated.

So the trapper already has some vibro-gimmicks. Robots and machines are always fun for fetish-stuff.
Some sort of seat that Jenna sits down in and traps her would be interesting.

I'm super against in preg, birth or bugs. So if those things are in the game, I'd prefer them to be easily skipable.

Comments on combat...
Shooting and moving reminds me of Xcom. Is there functional Cover in this game?
Edit: Looks like aiming is LOS, so cover does sorta work.

Secondly, Jenna doesn't actually feel that mobile.
She has three dashes, but their range is pretty limited, and her on-foot movement is laughable.
She has three actions per turn, but you can easily blow all three just moving a handful of tiles.

Edit: Didn't realize that dashes recharge per turn. I assume you're intended to dash every single turn then, or multiple times per turn.
That makes Jenna much more mobile.

For the boss-fight, it feels like you should have a way of taking the engineers down yourself.
Blowing up their mines (by shooting? Dashing through?) while they're standing in the radius?
So you have a choice between getting them sex-cannoned, or just 'defeated'
Actually, the grenadier's bombs should really hurt their own people too. It's nice to have more options to take the bad-dudes down with.

Will this boss-battle always be a failure like this, or will there be a way to win without getting hit with the sex-cannon? (exploding computer console damages her armour and the rest happens as normal?)
It doens't much matter to me, but I understand some people like to do 'pure' runs, where they avoid everything.
Seems counterproductive to me, but eh.

Edit: Exploring the abandoned base, and I'm really feeling that the phone/PDA thing could use some sort of map.

4.60 star(s) 98 Votes