Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Tried it, loved it, definitely keeping an eye on it!
love the whole slow possible corruption angle, at least thats my initial thought about it. Am I right to assume that there'll be opportunities for the player to choose wether Jenna submits or resists her "brainwashing" (if thats what it is)?

Edit: you kinda answered that in the game description didn't you...hmm...nevermind then
Definitely! There's going to be options to resist or submit. Glad you enjoyed the game! :D

And yeah, it's brainwashing. :p

Reactions: ponyguy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Losing against the first 4 engineers crashes the game :/
What platform were you playing on? The 4 engineers with the boss, or the fight before the boss fight with two guys giving shields to two other guys? We'll try to look into it either way.
how to save game for android
I believe the text field for saving is bugged on Android atm, sorry. It'll be fixed with our next release near the end of March. We'll also provide a save file with the next release that puts you at the end of this release so that you don't have to play through the game again to get to where you were. We've got a to help guide you to where savefiles are kept on your phone so you can use that provided savefile when the time comes. Sorry again that the bug managed to slip through.

Reactions: Nasi Bungkus

Nasi Bungkus

Jun 20, 2017
Screenshot_2018-02-22-19-17-34.png
What platform were you playing on? The 4 engineers with the boss, or the fight before the boss fight with two guys giving shields to two other guys? We'll try to look into it either way.

I believe the text field for saving is bugged on Android atm, sorry. It'll be fixed with our next release near the end of March. We'll also provide a save file with the next release that puts you at the end of this release so that you don't have to play through the game again to get to where you were. We've got a to help guide you to where savefiles are kept on your phone so you can use that provided savefile when the time comes. Sorry again that the bug managed to slip through.
ok thanks, I've finished it ... game with blend strategy battle ... I really like it do not forget always put for android platform in every latest update ... thank you very much

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Windows 10, firefox. I'm talking the first fight you do, right after the coffee dude, in the clearing with an explosive barrel (3 regular soldiers and one that throws explosives).

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
What the fuck is this madness?

An actual decent RPG game?

I thought it was just Roundscape and Seeds of Chaos that would give me my good RPG H game fix but then I stumble across this.

How did I not hear about this sooner?

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Watching this game, but waiting to download until there's more content. Love the art style and love the fact that it's an RPG that doesn't appear to be made in RPGmaker. I don't mind RPGM games but boy they can get a bit tedious and same-y after awhile.

Looking forward to more updates!

EDIT: BTW someone should give Vilsa Nara the game developer tag.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
So one bug is that if you do the coffee quest... Then save... Then load... The guy will say that you gave him the coffee but you can't move past him as if you never did the quest.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
What the fuck is this madness?

An actual decent RPG game?

I thought it was just Roundscape and Seeds of Chaos that would give me my good RPG H game fix but then I stumble across this.

How did I not hear about this sooner?
We're super happy to hear that you like it! One of our main goals was to be fun to play and not just be a portal for hentai art. :D

Watching this game, but waiting to download until there's more content. Love the art style and love the fact that it's an RPG that doesn't appear to be made in RPGmaker. I don't mind RPGM games but boy they can get a bit tedious and same-y after awhile.

Looking forward to more updates!

EDIT: BTW someone should give Vilsa Nara the game developer tag.
I can understand waiting until it has some more meat on its bones, right now we don't have too much actual hentai in the game, so that's something we're trying to fix right now in developing 0.2.0. I'm really glad you appreciate us not using RPGMaker, cuz we put a TON of work into making all of our own RPG systems from movement to dialogue to combat in Unity. :happyblush

So one bug is that if you do the coffee quest... Then save... Then load... The guy will say that you gave him the coffee but you can't move past him as if you never did the quest.
We'll look into it! There's probably a few other save anomalies like that in the game. It'll be fixed in 0.2.0 if it wasn't already fixed in 0.1.1.

Raizeki

Feb 18, 2018
Any forecast, however vague, of when it will have a new version? ( sorry for my bad english, i Using google translator, i am brasiliam )

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
My only worry is that this fantastic start to an RPG turns into your average corruption game with her ending up on dick after blackmail.

• Sad
Reactions: Zanax

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
My only worry is that this fantastic start to an RPG turns into your average corruption game with her ending up on dick after blackmail.
I on the other hand am hoping for such content. Lots of it.
Shocker. I know. Who could've seen that coming? :p

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
I on the other hand am hoping for such content. Lots of it.
Shocker. I know. Who could've seen that coming? :p
We're going to try to hit a balance. It's a little far in the future, so this might (and probably will) change, but we're aiming to have multiple endings where you essentially succumb or overcome. Time will tell if we can execute.

Any forecast, however vague, of when it will have a new version? ( sorry for my bad english, i Using google translator, i am brasiliam )
We're hoping to have 0.2.0 out by around the end of the month.

Reactions: Dyhart and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
We're going to try to hit a balance. It's a little far in the future, so this might (and probably will) change, but we're aiming to have multiple endings where you essentially succumb or overcome. Time will tell if we can execute.
Balance is good. I like balance. And multiple endings. After all, corruption is a lot more fun when your character has the option to avoid it. Not that I would ever do that. :biggrin:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I prefer to dabble.
Enough that I get to see some actual content, but not going far enough to change or destroy who she is as a character.
Playing as though she's actually trying to avoid it, but isn't always successful.

snooze321

Oct 13, 2017
Ahh the dev got us. He's released it with online-only DRM:

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes