ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
''Added logic and art that allows Jenna’s nipples to poke through her suit if the bra is skipped.
Added
dialogue that acknowledges that the player skipped the bra, and some dialogues will also acknowledge if Jenna is missing her bra.''
It's the little things... :FeelsGoodMan:

''Removed all lewd content due to being unimportant to the core experience of the game.''
Ha ha... :noexpression:
Give me a heart attack, why don't you?

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
So to clear things up with our 0.2.0 release since I was about to post about it here but you guys beat me.

Our major content releases go out to $5 patrons for a month, and we can get feedback and bug fix so that when we release the update a month from now, it will have its screws tightened. We're not suddenly locking the game behind a paywall permanently, it's just a timed exclusive thing. Hope that clears it up, guys. ♥

Not to worry though, because I'm sure 0.2.0 will find its way here earlier than our intended release date of May 1st. :p

sunset12

Jan 30, 2017
What does this mean ?
Don't mind him, he just can't read. If he actually read the post he'd have seen that basically patrons get early access, they'll fix all bugs that are in the 0.2 release and we'll get a much better version in a month.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It means nothing, it's a common thing that patrons get the release early.

For some games there is an agreement between the dev and uploaders and a set time period is given between launch date and upload so patrons get first crack.

Some games use a form of DRM that give patrons first access and uploaders wait until the dev gives them the free version. Sometimes it's a couple of weeks, usually it's a month.

Sometimes a DRM version is cracked early unless, as above, the dev has an agreement with uploaders.

The main thing is, patrons tend to get it first and it comes here later. It's not an uncommon thing and it's certainly nothing to get your panties in a bunch over.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

Escalon

Nov 11, 2017
I just got around to play 2.0 and yeah, this is gonna be good :D

But, i can see that most of my fetishes wont make it in there, they would not fit the setting :/ but then again, epic so far :D

Ion.TemUS

Jun 8, 2017
@Escalon -> How much content would you say is there if you consider the time since the demo/last version was released and compare this to other good quality patreon h-games? I'm just curious.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
The bra-thing gives me hope.
It's the little things that matter. Changes to the standing-picture resulting from all sorts of things.
I hope there's plenty of facial expressions drawn up, for when she's under all sorts of different effects.

Reactions: ponyguy

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
The bra-thing gives me hope.
It's the little things that matter. Changes to the standing-picture resulting from all sorts of things.
I hope there's plenty of facial expressions drawn up, for when she's under all sorts of different effects.
We've got a few arousal faces and more can be easily drawn up. All the faces can also be combined with various blush sprites. We got you covered!

ViktorReznov

Jun 16, 2017
hey @Vilsa Nara a was about to download this Vs until i saw that the v0.2.0 as been released and i was just wondering, are you planning to expands the core of the game adding some new game mechanics, costumes (and damage costume system) new features as corruption probably events that may change depending on decisions and more than one end? (for now i haven't play the game but by just looking at it im trowing some conclusions and ideas) i just want to know if you are planning to do a linear story or expand it with some lore/variety of dialog´s, im pretty interested in this game and the potential that it may have for future content updates.

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
hey @Vilsa Nara a was about to download this Vs until i saw that the v0.2.0 as been released and i was just wondering, are you planning to expands the core of the game adding some new game mechanics, costumes (and damage costume system) new features as corruption probably events that may change depending on decisions and more than one end? (for now i haven't play the game but by just looking at it im trowing some conclusions and ideas) i just want to know if you are planning to do a linear story or expand it with some lore/variety of dialog´s, im pretty interested in this game and the potential that it may have for future content updates.
0.2.0 already has somewhat branching scenes based on things like not wearing a bra. Yes, we're already aiming to add all the things you just described! For 0.3.0, we're hoping to get in a system that allows things like cum to get on the character from some sex scenes, having NPCs recognize said cum, washing it off. Also things like being able to get drunk, which then allows you to do other scenes that the character normally wouldn't do. We're also planning a minigame for serving drinks to people, among other sorts of minigames. (It's actually already in 0.1.0, but really really well hidden if you guys wanna search for it in the UI)

We're hoping to add more onto the combat as well, but we need to overhaul it first, because the system we had built isn't ready for all the ideas we have, and we're constantly learning better ways to do things as we develop this game. Combat won't be getting much love for 0.3.0 unfortunately.

Short answer is yes. We're gonna do all that.

plague42

Jun 14, 2017
Very nice update :D only bug I encountered is that the sitting on lap scene doesn't trigger (although it gets unlocked in the gallery), so I can't get the sitting on lap grope scene. I get the text before the sitting on lap, and I automatically get the text after sitting on the lap, without the CG scene itself.

And the game gets frozen still if you lose in the first fight (outdoor with one grenadier and 3 soldiers). Or I get automatically defeated if I move under the red barrel (and the story advances normally).

Reactions: Vilsa Nara

Vilsa Nara

Game Developer
Feb 4, 2018
Very nice update :D only bug I encountered is that the sitting on lap scene doesn't trigger (although it gets unlocked in the gallery), so I can't get the sitting on lap grope scene. I get the text before the sitting on lap, and I automatically get the text after sitting on the lap, without the CG scene itself.

And the game gets frozen still if you lose in the first fight (outdoor with one grenadier and 3 soldiers). Or I get automatically defeated if I move under the red barrel (and the story advances normally).
Thanks for letting us know! We'll look into it. ♥

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes