FAZIO

Mar 22, 2017
in Carceburg, follow the road on the right of the screen that leads out of the town;
on the next screen just follow the road through the forest (the road you did at the start of the game) until you reach and then enter the broken wood house, enter there until you find a doow on the bottom, enter: U r in the cave!
(hope i remembered well!)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

thank you sooooo much you are my hero

AnonSS00

Nov 15, 2017
Please someone can post a newer save? i lost mine and i have a lot of progression but something happend with my pc and have to delete everything. Please someone?

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Please someone can post a newer save? i lost mine and i have a lot of progression but something happend with my pc and have to delete everything. Please someone?
Take mine. It should be a save from the most recent version on Mega.
I believe I'm partway through the GAG commander mission and the late-night waitressing.
I know I haven't done the VR mission yet.

Jul 30, 2018
Since i'm here
so this is all unlocked Gallery
C:\Users\(User Name)\AppData\LocalLow\Anduo Games\Third Crisis
This is not include game progression just Gallery

elistraee

Feb 25, 2017
hey, great game, the point that pervertness increase quite fast and does not requires too much grinding, but its quite weird that the portrait doesn't match the cgs( and for some reason even i can go naked on the street but i still can't take off my clothes for the tailor lol

dings

Dec 13, 2018
What did I have to do at the scene with jewel before the fight with the lumber rats? I'm clean and my perv is lvl 60. I can only move to the door but can't go out. I can let them hit each other and jewel can use her special hit and healing. I tried everything but nothing happened. (sry 4 my bad english)

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
What did I have to do at the scene with jewel before the fight with the lumber rats? I'm clean and my perv is lvl 60. I can only move to the door but can't go out. I can let them hit each other and jewel can use her special hit and healing. I tried everything but nothing happened. (sry 4 my bad english)
you can't escape before collecting the money from the lumber rats or before you and jewel BOTH being defeated.
Follow this sequence:
1. Get the mission from klaus.
2. Go to the bar.
3. Try and collect money from the lumber rats. (you'll fail to collect the first time)
4. Talk to jewel. (head north/ up after talking to the rats. she is in the upper room)
5. She'll teach you a new fighting technique. Learn it and then challenge the rats again.
6. Win the fight to progress with the quest. Lose the fight to enjoy some good scene

PS: Failing the fight doesn't lead to mission failed. You can try again the next day

Blackmist

Feb 14, 2018
found a glitch? or perhaps a loophole? but after the fight with wildfire and chasing her you will lose yer equips and fight to the death in a melee later on by the fiends. but if you buy like 2 of the attack items(you get 1 grav knuckle from VR, just buy another) you can use the spare 1 in the fight. so i had ma grav knuckles during the fight with made it a bit easier(although it aint even hard in the first place). although Rida (the fiend chief?) likes you a lot(but dont know if it effects anything at all) if you go bare handed. (but if you got the spare like i did it wood be a breeze. although you wouldnt get the any of the weapons from the fiends)

Last edited:

JohnSmith

Jan 31, 2017
I can't seem to be able to play the game... is there a problem on my side??? It only shows this
View attachment 323135
After that nothing happens... it just closed the app.
If you guys can find anything wrong here and got a solution Ill be most infinitely be grateful...
Possibly try: right-click and select 'Run as Administrator'? If that doesn't work, look at the Application Log in your Event Viewer to see if it is populating an error.

dings

Dec 13, 2018
you can't escape before collecting the money from the lumber rats or before you and jewel BOTH being defeated.
Follow this sequence:
1. Get the mission from klaus.
2. Go to the bar.
3. Try and collect money from the lumber rats. (you'll fail to collect the first time)
4. Talk to jewel. (head north/ up after talking to the rats. she is in the upper room)
5. She'll teach you a new fighting technique. Learn it and then challenge the rats again.
6. Win the fight to progress with the quest. Lose the fight to enjoy some good scene

PS: Failing the fight doesn't lead to mission failed. You can try again the next day
I got the mission
Went to the bar
Tried to collect the money
Talked to jewel
And then she doesn't show me a special technique. We're both in fighting mode I can hit her she can hit me and she can heal me. But I can't get out of her room. I can just go a few steps inside her room. I can hit her again and again but she got 1hp. So I can't defeat her and she can't defeat me. So I just can stay with her in her room and can't get out.

NSFWBabe

Jul 11, 2018
I got the mission
Went to the bar
Tried to collect the money
Talked to jewel
And then she doesn't show me a special technique. We're both in fighting mode I can hit her she can hit me and she can heal me. But I can't get out of her room. I can just go a few steps inside her room. I can hit her again and again but she got 1hp. So I can't defeat her and she can't defeat me. So I just can stay with her in her room and can't get out.
Her hitting you is the special technique. She doesn't do physical damage but does lust attack. And she doesn't exactly TEACH that technique. It's her move and can be used when she accompanies the player.
When her hp is low, do your regular physical attack. When it reaches zero, the fight ends and the quest progresses.

If you're stuck in the fight mode with no one's hp reaching zero, then it is most likely a bug. Wait for the dev to look into it.

dings

Dec 13, 2018
Her hitting you is the special technique. She doesn't do physical damage but does lust attack. And she doesn't exactly TEACH that technique. It's her move and can be used when she accompanies the player.
When her hp is low, do your regular physical attack. When it reaches zero, the fight ends and the quest progresses.

If you're stuck in the fight mode with no one's hp reaching zero, then it is most likely a bug. Wait for the dev to look into it.
But is it normal that I can control both in the fight?

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
can you guys list all of the console command?
the game can. there's no real need for us to do it, there's a lot of them, and when you can type help and hit enter to bring up a menu with stuff that'll let you figure out most of the commands.

the game already has a list of console commands.
the only more nuanced ones you actually need advice on is you can teleport around, you can use level.printall to get a list of the different 'maps', and most combat can't be won, from what i can see, with combat.win, you need newcombat.win

perversion500 points;
stat.setvalue stat_perversion, 500

HP 500 points;
stat.setmax stat_hitpoints, 500

p.power 500 points;
stat.setvalue stat_physical_power, 500

p.defence 500 points;
stat.setvalue stat_physical_defense, 500

these aren't listed in the console commands for some reason. but that, plus the stuff already in the console's help list, is about all you'd need.

Reactions: MorbidViews21

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
the game can. there's no real need for us to do it, there's a lot of them, and when you can type help and hit enter to bring up a menu with stuff that'll let you figure out most of the commands.

the game already has a list of console commands.
the only more nuanced ones you actually need advice on is you can teleport around, you can use level.printall to get a list of the different 'maps', and most combat can't be won, from what i can see, with combat.win, you need newcombat.win

perversion500 points;
stat.setvalue stat_perversion, 500

HP 500 points;
stat.setmax stat_hitpoints, 500

p.power 500 points;
stat.setvalue stat_physical_power, 500

p.defence 500 points;
stat.setvalue stat_physical_defense, 500

these aren't listed in the console commands for some reason. but that, plus the stuff already in the console's help list, is about all you'd need.

Reactions: BonelessSlayerUwU

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
no problem, in retrospect, that almost sounds kind of asshole-ish, it's more poor communication skills.

didn't mean it in a 'fuck you, figure it out for yourself' sense or anything, or even a sort of blowoff 'google it' reply. glad it wasn't taken like that either.

FangOfDrknss

May 14, 2018
Has the game finally finished replacing the character art? All this back and forth is annoying. Last I played this, we only just got the option for the vr training. It's no surprise the story is barely moving.

KoropeiniKi

Sep 27, 2017
Has the game finally finished replacing the character art? All this back and forth is annoying. Last I played this, we only just got the option for the vr training. It's no surprise the story is barely moving.
the only thing i can see is, you've been missing out on some stuff.

4.60 star(s) 99 Votes